October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and the good folks at Caudalie are supporting the cause by donating 15% of proceeds of certain products going to Breast Cancer Charities of America, which is a fantastic organization that promotes integrated care and aid to those who are uninsured. In addition, if you make an appointment at the Caudalie Vinotherapie Spa at The Plaza in the month of October, mention code “BCA” when you book and not only will you receive a 10% discount, but the spa will donate 10% to Breast Cancer Charities of America!
Elgible “Pink” Products include:
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir – Great for adding radiance and tone to skin and pepping up makeup during the day. We’ll be reviewing it this month!
- Caudalie Nourishing Body Lotion
- Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Crème - AMAZING stuff, we’ll be reviewing it this week.
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Cream-Mask - read our review here.
- Caudalie Vinosource Anti-Wrinkle Nourishing Cream
- Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Ultra-nourishing Cream