This week we are happy to have Janine Jarman, owner of Hairroin Salon, as a guest contributor. Today she tells us how to get an undone beehive look:
Wanna get the fun undone beehive at home? I suggest getting a micro crimper to help achieve this look. This tiny crimp iron makes the crimping virtually undetectable and super effective when done at the roots for volume.
1. Prep wet hair with Sebastian Volupt Spray and Texturizer to help build grip, texture and volume.
2. Micro crimp hair at the roots, then pull apart and brush out. Part from ear to ear and leave out.
3. Gather hair in a light French twist and secure with bobby pins.
4. Back comb the front ear-to-ear section. Drop out the fringe and some bits on the side. Secure to the top of the French twist.
5. Finish with Sebastian Re-Shaper hairspray.