If you’re reading this, you likely have something you would like to conceal. We recently tried Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer which has long-lasting, blendable coverage that does not settle into fine lines.
I began to become self-conscious about my dark circles in fourth grade and have tried more concealers than I can possibly count in decades since.
So I was very happy to obtain excellent results using Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer. It lives up to its’ promise of smoothing lines, not settling in one bit. The coverage is moderate and the finish is luminous, giving a healthy, natural glow while still covering blemishes or dark circles. It looks natural, not cakey or dry.
- It’s lightweight and provides good cover when applying one layer. Also, I can layer a second “coat” of the product if one finds themselves, like me, with especially dark circles paired with fair skin. It does not get cakey.
- It is long wearing, staying in place all day till I removed it before bedtime.
- As a surprise bonus, it stays soft and hydrated without interfering with other eye makeup, which for me, means no more raccoon eyes from mascara and concealer interactions. This is a big get in of itself.
- The Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer applicator wand has a larger than typical doe shaped slanted applicator tip to apply the product in broad or pinpoint strokes.
- A little bit goes a long way, especially since there is little need to reapply during the day.
DARK CIRCLE CONCEALER TIP: Clinique recommends using your ring finger to lightly tap the concealer under the eye area, over your lids, and into the inner corner of each eye to conceal any shadows.
BEST INTENDED USE
To conceal lines on the face, such as smile lines, draw a thin line or series of dots along the wrinkle, pat in and upwards with the ring finger. Choose a shade slightly lighter than your actual skin tone to highlight the area.
For dark circles, blending fine lines on the face, and concealing blemishes and redness. It is intended to be applied over foundation or directly to the skin over a light eye cream base.
Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer comes in six shades and is 0.31 oz for $20.50. It blends well with Clinique’s foundation lines both for texture and shade choices.
WHERE TO BUY IT
Find Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer anywhere Clinique is sold, including online and instore Clinique, BlueMercury, Sephora and Ulta