Acne is the most common reason to see a dermatologist (1). Neutralyze Exfoliating Pads treat acne quickly without undue irritation. Neutralyze is the first acne treatment system to use Nitric Oxide. Nitric Oxide improves moderate-to-severe acne within DAYS. Read how Neutralyze uses Nitric Oxide, Salicylic, and Mandelic Acids to treat acne without excess irritation.
WHY USE AN ACNE FORMULATION
Many acne products are too harsh for sensitive skin. Skin conditions like eczema and rosacea limit acne treatment options. Acne treatments can make wrinkles and dry skin look worse.
WHAT MAKES NEUTRALYZE SPECIAL?
Neutralyze combines powerful ingredients for effective acne treatment. It also treats eczema, rosacea, and other skin conditions. It works in days, even on severe acne. There is little to no irritation.
NEUTRALYZE & NITRIC OXIDE
Neutralyze is the first acne treatment system to use Nitric Oxide. It is a new acne treatment ingredient. Nitric oxide is an anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial that reduces sebum. (2) Nitric Oxide has only been available for acne by prescription.
- Neutralyze combines Nitric Oxide with two effective acne treatment ingredients. It treats moderate-to-severe acne without irritation.
- Neutralyze fades acne scars, even dark cystic acne marks.
- Neutralyze is gentle yet effective. Skin conditions like rosacea complicate acne treatment. Neutralyze also treats rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and keratosis pilaris (â€œChicken Bumpâ€ skin).
Neutralyze stops acne formation by combining a bHA (beta hydroxy acid) and aHA (alpha Hydroxy Acid) to completely clear pores. BHAs work from the bottom of a pimple up, AHAs work from the top layer of the skin down. This approach has been clinically proven to be highly successful in acne treatment. (3)
Salicylic Acid is a bHA (beta hydroxy acid). Salicylic acid purges clogged pores without excess drying. It clears from the bottom of the pore up. Salicylic Acid also helps build collagen to heal acne scars. Collagen production is a nice perk of an acne treatment.
Salicylic acid works better when paired with another peeling agent. A combination of salicylic and mandelic acids was shown to be especially effective on moderate acne. (4).
Neutralyze uses a 2% Salicylic Acid concentration.
Mandelic Acid is an aHA (alpha hydroxy acid). It gently removes bacteria-trapping dead skin. Dead skin enables acne formation. Dead skin also dulls the complexion and makes fine lines look worse.
Mandelic acid gently treats both acne and signs of skin aging.Â (5) It is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory. (6)
Neutralyze uses a 1% synthesized Mandelic Acid concentration.
Neutralyze Exfoliating Pads include NITROGEN BOOST SKINCARE TECHNOLOGY. Studies show Nitric Oxide improves moderate-to-severe acne within days.
Nitric oxideÂ is found naturally in our bodies. It is an antimicrobial. It reduces PropioniÂbacterium acnes, aÂ key bacteria of acne formation (7). The body doesnâ€™t build a Nitric Oxide resistance.Â It remains effective for long-term acne treatment.Â (8)
Studies show Nitric Oxide is gentler than Retinol for treating acne. (9) Nitric Oxide works from the bottom of a pimple upwards. This treats even deep cystic acne without excess surface irritation.
PRODUCT DESIGN & FEATURES
The sealed container holds 100 treatment pads. These pads contain the Neutralyze acne-fighting solution. The treatment pad has a dual exfoliating textured surface. The pads are tear resistant. There are no loose fibers.
A useful feature is the easy-to-grab â€œpickup-notchâ€ to grab only one pad at a time. No wasted or contaminated pads.
Use one pad per time, one to three times a day. I started with once a day and worked up to two as needed for breakouts.
Since pads are dual-sided, I use one side of the pad on my whole face.
Then I use the other side and pay special attention to problem areas. These areas include the blackheads on my nose, and whiteheads on my cheek, and some cystic acne scar marks.
On the first day, acne seemed less swollen and angry.
- FEEL: My skin does not feel dry or irritated even with daily use. It does not sting or burn. The scent is nominal and dries down. I apply my standard moisturizers and products after a few minutes.
USE: The pad doesnâ€™t tear apart during use like some treatment pads. One pad is enough to treat my face.
The texture of the pad can provide additional exfoliation, but I didn’t find it necessary to scrub.
We found Neutralyze Exfoliating Pads to be powerful yet gentle in acne treatment.
I also like the light mandelic acid peel effect on the rest of my face. I am not irritated or peeling but my skin remains smooth and nicely exfoliated. After about a week of daily Neutralyze use, my skin had a nice glow to it. A nice acne treatment benefit!
Iâ€™ve used Salicylic Acid on blackheads before. But some stubborn blackheads around my nose werenâ€™t budging. The Neutralyze combination of three ingredients seems to work for me. The blackheads are loosening up, reducing and exfoliating away. I donâ€™t have any active cystic acne pimples, and my older acne scars seem clearer.
Iâ€™m also impressed by how Neutralyze clears up the KP (Chicken Bumps) on my upper arms. The skin is clear and soft. This is a very nice bonus, and for a KP treatment, you canâ€™t beat the price of Neutralyze.
Where to Find It
Find Neutralyze Exfoliating Pads at:
SPECIAL OFFER FOR STYLECHICKS READERS
Have any questions about Neutralyze Exfoliating Pads? The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
Leave aÂ commentÂ or email us atÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zeichner. Inflammatory Acne Treatment: Review of Current and New Topical Therapeutic Options.Â J Drugs Dermatol. 2016;15(1 Suppl 1):s11-s16.
- Ghaffari, A.; Miller, C. C.; McMullin, B.; Ghahary, A. Potential application of gaseous nitric oxide as a topical antimicrobial agent.Â Nitric Oxide.Â Volume 14, Issue 1,Â 2006,Â Pages 21-29
- Kessler E, Flanagan K, Chia C, Rogers C, Glaser DA. Comparison of alpha- and beta-hydroxy acid chemical peels in the treatment of mild to moderately severe facial acne vulgaris. Dermatol Surg 2008;34:45-50.
- Garg VK, Sinha S, Sarkar R. Glycolic acid peels versus salicylic-mandelic acid peels in active acne vulgaris and post-acne scarring and hyperpigmentation: A comparative study. Dermatol Surg 2009;35:59-65.
- Renata & Kaszuba, Aleksandra & Michalak, Iwona & DzwigaÅ‚owska, Agata & CieÅ›ciÅ„ska, Czanita & Jakimiuk, ElÅ¼bieta & ZieliÅ„ska, Joanna & Kaszuba, Andrzej. (2015). Evaluation of the efficacy and tolerability of mandelic acid-containing cosmetic formulations for acne skin care. Dermatology Review. 4. 316-321. 10.5114/dr.2015.53419.
- Taylor MB. Summary of mandelic acid for the improvement of skin conditions. Cosmet Dermatol 1999;12:26-8
- Qin, M.; et al.Â Nitric oxide releasing nanoparticles prevent Propionibacterium acnes-induced inflammation by both clearing the organism and inhibiting microbial stimulation of the innate immuneÂ Response,Â The Society for Investigative Dermatology
- Del Rosso, J; Kircik, L. Spotlight on the Use of Nitric Oxide in Dermatology,Â Journal of Drugs in Dermatology
ABOUT THIS POST
Like you, the team here at Style Chicks needs time to evaluate and form an opinion of the products we talk about. With the Neutralyze Exfoliating Pads, we received compensation for our time and effort to form an opinion of this product. We produced this blog post because we think the product is great and want to share it with you!