Kat Burki Nutrient-C Eye Cream is a stable Vitamin C with a Who’s Who of skin-friendly supporting ingredients, including their own trademarked KB5 Complex. This complex is used instead of water or fillers. This creates a potently stable yet soothing C product. This innovative light cream hydrates like a concentrate but dries down clean and remarkably smooth.
The Caveats of Vitamin C for Delicate Eye Skin Care
Crow’s feet, wrinkles, crepey skin and discoloration. Vitamin C can work wonders on the delicate eye area skin for targeted skin-rejuvenation. It is an anti-aging, dark pigmentation fading powerhouse. Vitamin C is a building block for collagen, the support structure of the skin. Vitamin C also minimizes wrinkles and improves sun-damaged skin texture.
But… Vitamin C can also irritate sensitive eye area skin. Many people cannot tolerate daily Vitamin C around the eyes.
Fortunately, Kat Burki Nutrient-C Eye Cream contains a host of soothing, nourishing, treating and buffering ingredients that support Vitamin C efficacy as well as make daily Vitamin C use possible even on the most sensitive eye skin. This formula uses STAY-C, a stable form of Vitamin C, activated only upon absorption. Stable C is more power with less irritation.
Kat Burki Nutrient-C Eye Cream reads like a who’s who list of amazing skin-friendly ingredients. Let’s take a closer look.
In addition to STAY-C Vitamin C, Kat Burki Nutrient-C Eye Cream contains an impressive formulation of natural, skin-enhancing ingredients.
KB5 Complex: The first five herbs are individually cold-processed into essences. They create the proprietary KB5 Complex, a trademarked signature blend that replaces the water in all Kat Burke formulas. There are no unnecessary fillers such as water, silicone, and alcohol in any Kat Burke product. This makes highly concentrated and pure formulations.
Nutrient-C Eye Cream features KB5 Complex instead of water. It is a combination of:
- Arnica flower is a natural anti-inflammatory. It reduces puffiness without causing dryness or dehydration around the delicate eye skin. It also decreases bruising and inflammation. Arnica promotes healing and reduces swelling.
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) improves elasticity and reduces sagging. It boosts antioxidant activity, strengthenings the skin and increases blood circulation. 
- Calendula flower promotes the regeneration of new tissue and soothes damaged skin.
- Lavender Oil softens and conditions the skin
- Chamomile is an antioxidant with potent skin-soothing action. 
Nutrient-C Eye Cream also contains:
- Safflower Oil is high in Omegas 3, 6 and 9. It hydrates dry skin, soothes irritation and enhances skin texture and appearance. It delays premature aging, tightens and brightens the skin.
- Sunflower Seed OilÂ is hydrating, nourishing and an excellent supporting oil base. It retains moisture in the skin and is also rich in vitamin E.
- Aloe Leaf Juice has an enzyme that repairs skin cells, soothes and heals the skin. It provides nourishment to the skin as it contains Vitamins A, C, Bs, and E as well as minerals and enzymes. This skin food heals, hydrates, and accelerates skin cell growth. It provides anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Evening Primrose Oil restores a glow to the skin. It is excellent as a topical ingredient to provide moisture without clogging the skin and is helpful for eczema and acne. Supports elastin, moisture, and skin firmness. 
- Jojoba Seed Oil is very similar to the composition of our natural skin oils, so skin tends to absorb Jojoba very well. Jojoba gives skin elasticity and softness. Jojoba Oil is a carrier oil, increasing the efficacy of other active ingredients. It smoothes wrinkles and fine lines without causing irritation.
- Grape Seed Oil is nourishing to the skin and contains building blocks for collagen production. High in Polyphenols, Vitamins C, D, E and Omega 6, it treats dry skin, wrinkles, discoloration, and aging.
- Neem Seed Oil is particularly effective on healing sun damage and restoring moisture. It deeply penetrates the skin to enhance elasticity, smooth wrinkles, and stimulate collagen production
- Vitamin E to soften skin and make it more pliable.
- Caffeine reduces puffiness and inflammation. Caffeine has antioxidant properties and slows down photoaging.
- Maris Sal (OMC-92 Ocean Mineral Complex) is “An Ocean Mineral Complex of Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium and a blend of 92+ nutritious ocean minerals to needed for proper skin cell function.” 
- Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract and Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Leaf Extract are anti-inflammatories suitable for highly sensitive skin
- Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) Extract comes from a mushroom withÂ polysaccharides. These are responsible for the skin’s natural ability to hydrate and retain water. It promotes cell regeneration while reducing skin inflammation, puffiness, and wrinkles.
- Juniper Fruit Extract has both soothing and antioxidant properties.
- Rosemary Extract is soothing and helps reduce puffiness and lightens dark spots. It is stimulating and promotes better blood circulation.
- Horsetail Plant Extract has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. It reduces redness and soothes skin.
- Geranium Extract makes skin glow and heals inflammatory skin conditions and topical ingredient induced irritation. It also contains a fatty acid profile that promotes healthy skin cells and reduce wrinkles .
- Dandelion Extract stimulates collagen production. Packed with vitamins A, C, and E, it protects skin against free radical damage and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Magnesium and zinc detoxify skin, and anti-inflammatory properties calm irritation and under-eye puffiness.
- Algae Extract is packed with skin essential vitamins and minerals. It conditions, hydrates, softens, refines texture and detoxifies the skin.
The lack of water or fillers is evident. The texture sinks in immediately and has the impact of a high-end serum concentrate. There are no remaining dry patches and skin just DRINKS it in. The smallest dab of product fully hydrates and leaves skin exceptionally smooth.
This light cream with a natural lavender scent is quick to absorb and won’t cause makeup to run or pill. We find Nutrient-C Eye Cream works well under makeup or solo for a dewy-eyed, glowing skin look. Pair it with Kat Burki Absorption tool for a spa-like treat.
A tiny dot of this innovative cream absorbs quickly and leaves eye skin glowing,
fine wrinkles subdued and undereye skin soft and smooth.
ABOUT THE KAT BURKI BRAND
The brand delivers only cold-processed, nutrient-dense formulations. Every Kat Burki product is packed with intelligently created Super Nutrient Complexes for maximum potency every element has a purpose. Every formula is free from chemicals, parabens, synthetic fragrances, gluten and are cruelty-free. There are no fillers.
WHERE TO BUY IT
Find Kat Burki Nutrient-C Eye Cream at Kat Burki
Also find Kat Burki Nutrient-C Eye Cream in-store and online at SpaceNK, Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus
- Gohil, Kashmira J et al. “Pharmacological Review on Centella asiatica: A Potential Herbal Cure-all” Indian journal of pharmaceutical sciences vol. 72,5 (2010): 546-56. doi:10.4103/0250-474X.78519
- Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, January 2009, pages 36-40
- Muggli, R. (2005), Systemic evening primrose oil improves the biophysical skin parameters of healthy adults. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 27: 243-249. doi:10.1111/j.1467-2494.2005.00274.x
- Kat Burke Glossary, OMC92, https://katburki.com/kb-glossary/
- Boukhatem, Mohamed Nadjib et al. â€œRose geranium essential oil as a source of new and safe anti-inflammatory drugs.” The Libyan journal of medicine vol. 8 22520. 7 Oct. 2013, doi:10.3402/ljm.v8i0.22520
- RaduloviÄ‡, Niko & Dekic, Milan & StojanoviÄ‡-RadiÄ‡, Zorica & Palic, Radosav. (2011). Chemical composition and antimicrobial activity of the essential oils of Geranium columbinum L. and G. lucidum L. (Geraniaceae). Turkish Journal of Chemistry. 35. 499-512. 10.3906/kim-1002-43.
ABOUT THIS POST
Kat Burki Nutrient-C Eye Cream was submitted to Style Chicks for consideration purposes. All opinions and experiences are 100% our own.
Hannah G says
This sounds wonderful, it is hard to find a vitamin c thats gentle to eye area skin
Style Chicks says
So true Hannah! It is gentle enough to even use on the eyelids! Not too many Vitamin Cs can do that.
Amelia Matthews says
What amazing ingredients! This sounds awesome
Style Chicks says
It is Amelia! We were just blown away with all of the good botanicals and extracts!
Anna Fertin says
No water? Like a concentrate?
Style Chicks says
Thoughtful question, Anna. Kat Burki is a very interesting product line.
It behaves like a concentrate, but the texture is like a light lotion. The KB5 Complexâ„¢ that is used instead of water doesn’t seem to dilute the actives, so they act like a potent concentrate, but those 5 extracts in the complex base are all so soothing that it is not at all irritating and it is not sticky like a concentrate either.
Nancy K says
Can you smell the neem? I dont think i would like that smell near my eye.
Style Chicks says
No, not at all, Nancy.
We were curious too what the scent would be like with all those floral extracts. All we can detect is the lavender. I dislike the scent of Neem as well, but cant detect the Neem seed Oil at all.
Rachelle Grabowski says
I love Vitamin C serums with Gotu kola, it makes skin looks so young.
Style Chicks says
We agree Rachelle, Vitamin C plus Gota Kola is wonderful for skin elasticity and collagen production. Especially a Stable C like this one.
This looks great, i have age spots on my under eye circles but the vitamin c serum i use on my face makes my eyes itchy. Does this make eyes feel dry?
Style Chicks says
Iâ€™ve had the same itchy eye experience with some Vitamin Cs, Caley. But I havenâ€™t had any problems with this Nat Burki, it is exceptionally gentle and soothing.