Introducing a fabulous facial treatment by SonÃ¤ge: The SonÃge Frioz Trio refreshes, protects, and rejuvenates the skin. This trio contains an ingenious skin tool and two botanical-packed, skin-loving products. Together they quell irritation and maximize hydration.
SonÃge Frioz Trio: Icing Your Way to Better Skin
You’ve probably seen the beauty hack to massage your face with an ice cube or to use chilled spoons on the orbital area skin. The cold treatment reduces under-eye and facial puffiness. But can be messy and not terribly enjoyable. SonÃ¤ge does this beauty trick one better with the SonÃge Frioz Trio.
SonÃge Frioz Trio improves upon the ice trick with glass Ice Globes with a handle for ease of use. It stimulates blood circulation while depuffing the eye area and face, itÂ reduces breakouts and shrinks pores while reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
SonÃ¤ge Frioz Trio combines glass Ice Globes with the beauty benefits of two stellar skincare products. Together, this three-step system reduces wrinkles, pigmentation, and blemishes.
SonÃ¤ge Frioz Trio Overview
STEP 1:Â SonÃ¤ge SOOTHING MIST
Step 1 is the SonÃ¤geÂ Soothing Mist.
What it Is
It is a calming spritzÂ toner that balances and refreshes the skin.
what It Does
It helps to reduce redness, soothe breakouts, and restore the skin’s natural balance.
The result is a clear, healthy glow.
why It Works
TheÂ SonÃ¤geÂ Soothing Mist calms redness to balance and refresh.
It contains over 15 pretty-skin-making botanicals. These ingredients are proven to reduce redness, soothe breakouts, and restore the skin’s natural balance.
A few ingredients, such as lemon, can work wonders, but they are too harsh on the skin to be used alone. But in this SonÃ¤ge formulation, there are multiple soothing and buffering ingredients to properly balance the mist to get maximum skincare benefits.
In addition to being scientifically proven, research-backed ingredients, SonÃ¤ge also uses only responsibility sourced ingredients.
Let’s take a closer look:
Step two:Â NMF Hyaluronic Serum
Step 2 of the SonÃ¤ge Frioz Trio is the NMF Hyaluronic Serum.
What it Is
A hydrating gel serum.
what It Does
It functions like a “water-reservoir”. This protects the skin against dehydration. Well-hydrated skin is plump, healthy, and can restore itself.
NMF Hyaluronic Serum is:
- PARABEN FREE
- BOTANICAL INGREDIENTS
- MADE IN USA
Smooth, smooth, smooth skin! Â Hydrated and pleasantly plump. Dry spots are rehydrated and wrinkles look less noticeable.
No stinging upon application and it dries down with no detectible tack or stickiness.
The Sonage Frioz Trio
Step 3:Â Frioz Icy Globes Facial Massager
What it Is
The Frioz Icy Globes Facial Massager is a skincare tool that stimulates blood circulation, improves lymphatic drainage,Â minimizes puffiness, and reduces irritation and redness.
what It Does
These pretty pink orbs are made of glass for a comfortable yet effective delivery of cold treatment exactly where you need it.
The SonÃ¤ge Frioz Trio provides a chemical-free way to harness the proven power of botanicals. It is easy, fun, and effective.
Where to Buy It
Find theÂ SonÃ¤ge Frioz Trio at https://sonage.com/products/frioz-trio-ice-globes-face-massage-tool
Have any comments or questions about SonÃ¤ge Frioz Trio?
The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
Leave a comment or email us atÂ [email protected]
- Naveed, Akhtar & Zaman, Shahiq uz & Khan, Barkat & Khan, Haji M. shoaib & Ahmad, Mahmood & Rasool, Fatima & Mahmood, Tariq & Rasul, Akhtar. (2011). Evaluation of various functional skin parameters using a topical cream of Calendula officinalis extract. African journal of pharmacy and pharmacology. 5. 199-206
- Staiger, Christiane. â€œComfrey: a clinical overview.â€ Phytotherapy research : PTR vol. 26,10 (2012): 1441-8. doi:10.1002/ptr.4612
- Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, January 2009, pages 404
- Merfort I, Heilmann J, Hagedorn-Leweke U, Lippold BC. In vivo skin penetration studies of camomile flavones. Pharmazie. 1994;49(7):509â€“511.
- Hou M, Sun R, Hupe M, et al. Topical apigenin improves epidermal permeability barrier homoeostasis in normal murine skin by divergent mechanisms. Exp Dermatol. 2013;22(3):210â€“215. doi:10.1111/exd.12102
- Srivastava, Janmejai K et al. â€œChamomile: A herbal medicine of the past with bright future.â€ Molecular medicine reports vol. 3,6 (2010): 895-901. doi:10.3892/mmr.2010.377
- Peana AT, Dâ€™Aquila PS, Panin F, Serra G, Pippia P, Moretti MD. Anti-inflammatory activity of linalool and linalyl acetate constituents of essential oils. Phytomedicine. 2002;9(8):721â€“726. doi:10.1078/094471102321621322
- Man, Adrian et al. â€œAntimicrobial Activity of Six Essential Oils Against a Group of Human Pathogens: A Comparative Study.â€ Pathogens (Basel, Switzerland) vol. 8,1 15. 28 Jan. 2019, doi:10.3390/pathogens8010015
- Anil Kumar Maurya, et al, â€œThe essential oil from Citrus limetta Risso peels alleviates skin inflammation: In-vitro and in-vivo studyâ€, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Volume 212, 2018, Pages 86-94
- Hou, He-Shuai et al. â€œExtraction of essential oil from Citrus reticulate Blanco peel and its antibacterial activity against Cutibacterium acnes (formerly Propionibacterium acnes).â€ Heliyon vol. 5,12 e02947. 2 Dec. 2019, doi:10.1016/j.heliyon.2019.e02947
- International Journal of Cosmetic Science,Â February 2015, pages 456-463
About This SonÃ¤ge Frioz Trio Post
SonÃ¤ge Frioz Trio was submitted to Style Chicks for consideration purposes.
All opinions and experiences are 100% our own.