Good sleep is essential for physical and mental alertness. Studies show CBN is helpful for sleep, stress, and pain. CBN combines some of the best benefits of hemp without the “high” or other side effects. But CBN is a hard-to-find cannabinoid. The Right Relief Hemp CBN Tincture offers the benefits of CBN in a third-party lab-tested, easy-to-absorb, effective formulation.
Right Relief Hemp CBN Tincture by Right Wellness Co offers the benefits of CBN in a third-party lab-tested, easy-to-absorb, effective formulation. Many find CBD to be a helpful natural and safe sleep remedy. Research studies show it has excellent health and beauty applications. But CBD is not the best that Cannabis has to offer.
Cannabis contains over 140 phytocannabinoids. Â One of the promising cannabinoids found in cannabis is cannabinol, often referred to as CBN. This rare cannabinoid has unique properties that are proving to be more potent desirable for consumers.
The Promising CBN Research
THC gives a high because it binds to certain receptors in the nervous system. CBN also binds to these receptors, but withÂ only about one-tenth the strength of THC.Â Â
Because of this, there is no high and no paranoia when taking CBN. Rather, it serves as a gentle sedative. CBN also reduces inflammation-based pain, which can disrupt sleep. Taking CBN is an advantage over other natural sleep remedies because it doesn’t require supplementing melatonin and gives a gentle sedative effect.Â One study found CBN resulted in a â€œsignificant prolongation of sleeping timeâ€. 
Studies show CBN can be useful for difficulties with:
Why The Right Relief is Special
CBN is rare because it is only in mature plants, and it is difficult to extract. Typically one would have to take a broad-spectrum formulation to get CBN. But that means getting all the other cannabinoids that donâ€™t support restful sleep. Right Relief Hemp CBN TinctureÂ isÂ 100% free of THC and other unwanted materials.
Right Wellness uses proprietary technology to extract pure CBN and process it for effective delivery. They take crude hemp oil and age it to convert it to CBN. They then purify and isolate the CBN throughÂ column chromatography, distillation, and isolation.  This creates an exceptionally pure CBN.
The product is independently tested at each step of the process to ensure purity and that it is free of pesticides, solvents, and heavy metals.
Made from organically grown hemp in Oregon farms, 100% free of THC
The result is pure, an independent lab-tested CBN that can be used in precise doses.
Restful, gentle sleep without melatonin or chemicals
Relief Right Relief Hemp CBN Tincture by Right Wellness Co contains no chemical additives. It comes in three different strengths for various needs:
- 300 mg: the lightest dose for new or sensitive users. It isÂ 10mg per serving.
- 600 mg:Â 20mg perÂ serving, the most commonly chosen strength
- 900 mg:Â 30mg perÂ serving, a concentrated or economical dose
The Right Relief Hemp CBN Tincture Presentation
The Right Relief Hemp CBN TinctureÂ Comes in a gift-quality presentation box, attractive packaging, and a sturdy cylinder to keep the actual bottle safe.
The tincture comes in food-grade glass bottles encased in recyclable packaging. The packaging includes easy-to-follow instructions.
The CND itself is held in a tinted glass bottle with a sturdy, accurate dropper.
How to Use It
The instructions are easy to follow: place the desired amount under the tongue for 60 seconds then swallow.
“When taken sublingually (under the tongue) the tincture solution gets to work right away, absorbing directly into the bloodstream and endocannabinoid system for rapid relief.” – Right Wellness Co.
It is easy to take Right Relief Hemp CBN TinctureÂ about 30 minutes before bed to start to wind down.
Their is no unpleasant taste or odor.
Right Relief Hemp CBN Tincture is a good sleep remedy because it is not too strong yet not too weak.Â CBN is very helpful for promoting restful sleep.Â There is no grogginess or morning hangover feeling.
There is also no altered feeling or “high”, and there is not the paranoia or anxiousness associated with other hemp extracts.
We find the incremental measured dose dropper particularly useful for taking the exact dose suitable for our needs.
If CBD has been too strong for you or leaves you groggy the next day, you may find CBN in Right Relief Hemp CBN Tincture to be a more gentle way to get a good night’s sleep.
Where to Buy It
Find Right Relief Hemp CBN Tincture at Right Wellness Co.,Â and use the discount code RELIEF20 to get 20% off your order.
Have any comments or questions about Right Relief Hemp CBN Tincture?
The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
Leave aÂ commentÂ orÂ Email Us
- Sampson, P., Phytocannabinoid Pharmacology: Medicinal Properties of Cannabis sativa Constituents Aside from the â€œBig Twoâ€,Â Journal of Natural Products 2021 84 (1), 142-160. DOI: 10.1021/acs.jnatprod.0c00965
- Turner, C.E. and Elsohly, M.A. (1979), Constituents of cannabis sativa L. XVI. A possible decomposition pathway of Î”9â€tetrahydrocannabinol to cannabinol. Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry, 16: 1667-1668. doi.org/10.1002/jhet.5570160834
- Cannabinol Derivatives:â€‰ Binding to Cannabinoid Receptors and Inhibition of Adenylylcyclase Man-Hee Rhee, Zvi Vogel, Jacob Barg, Michael Bayewitch, Rivka Levy, Lumir HanuÅ¡, Aviva Breuer, and Raphael Mechoulam, Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 1997 40 (20), 3228-3233 DOI: 10.1021/jm970126f
- Hayes Wong, Brian E. Cairns, Cannabidiol, cannabinol and their combinations act as peripheral analgesics in a rat model of myofascial pain,
Archives of Oral Biology, Volume 104, 2019, Pages 33-39, ISSN 0003-9969, doi.org/10.1016/j.archoralbio.2019.05.028.
- Karniol I, G, Shirakawa I, Takahashi R, N, Knobel E, Musty R, E: Effects of Î”9-Tetrahydrocannabinol and Cannabinol in Man. Pharmacology 1975;13:502-512. doi: 10.1159/000136944
- De Petrocellis, L., Ligresti, A., Moriello, A.S., AllarÃ , M., Bisogno, T., Petrosino, S., Stott, C.G. and Di Marzo, V. (2011), Effects of cannabinoids and cannabinoidâ€enrichedÂ CannabisÂ extracts on TRP channels and endocannabinoid metabolic enzymes. British Journal of Pharmacology, 163: 1479-1494.
- Yoshida, H et al. â€œSynthesis and pharmacological effects in mice of halogenated cannabinol derivatives.â€ Chemical & pharmaceutical bulletin vol. 43,2 (1995): 335-7. doi:10.1248/cpb.43.335
- Right Wellness Co., Extraction & Purification, https://rightwellness.co/quality/, Accessed March, 2021
About This Post
The Style Chicks team personally tests and thoroughly evaluates each product before it is featured. We received compensation for our time and effort to form an opinion about this product.
We independently research product ingredients to understand how every featured product works. We show our research in the References section of each article.
All opinions and experiences are 100% our own.