Many of us seek clean skincare and eat healthily. But do we still slather our lips with chemical-laden lipstick? Probably because many “clean” lipsticks leave much to be desired in texture, color choice, and packaging. So we are pleased to introduce a brand that caters to our desire for a luxe lipstick with treating, clean ingredients. This brand is Madame Gabriela Beauty. It has an exceptionally smooth finish held in a sleek and chic lipstick case.
Madame Gabriela Beauty is a clean-cosmetic lipstick with ingredients typically found in skincare or a luxe lip treatment. It is an ingredient-driven lipstick that has a luxury lipstick look, texture and feel.
There is much to say about this lipstick range: the experience, the shades, the wear, and our a full ingredient profile. These lipsticks are truly 100% clean.*
I love natural lipstick but I am frequently disappointed with shade selection and texture.
Many clean and natural lip cosmetics are, in our opinion, overly brown or yellow-based hues. These muted shades are lovely on redheads and warmer skin tones, but they don’t work as well with fairer or pink-based undertones. At least not for us.
Natural ingredient lipsticks also tend to be very waxy and dry or overly soft and runny. I require high performance and definition.
So we were delighted to discover Madame Gabriela Beauty has mastered high performance, clean lippies in cooler tones with impressive color payout.
And these lipsticks have such a smooth, silky finish.
We were particularly impressed with these lipsticks using ONLY ingredients that are clean and safe but are cleverly formulated so that there are no compromises in quality. The texture is excellent.
They are not waxy or watery. They have good wear time and don’t make my lips look or feel dry. There is no compromise to achieve a clean product.
There are three shades:
- New York at 1 PM a bright cheery pink
- Paris at 7 PM is a classic true red pigment
- Sydney at 8 AM a lightweight nude
Paris at 7 PM
Madame Gabriela Paris at 7 PM is a true classic red with a blue base.
Find Madame Gabriela Paris at 7 PM lipstick at Madame Gabriela Beauty
Sydney at 8 AM
Madame Gabriela Sydney at 8 AM is a pink undertone nude suited to pale to medium-dark skin tones. Just warm enough without being too dark or orange, yet not too gray or beige.
It does not oxidize into a brown or bleached out foundation tint look after a few hours of wear.
Find Madame Gabriela Sydney at 8 AM lipstick at Madame Gabriela Beauty
New York at 1 PM
Madame Gabriela New York at 1 PM is a cheery blue base pink.
A classic wearable pink is hard to find. I am always attracted to pink lipsticks, but rarely find the shade I like on my lips.
This shade has color payout without appearing too garish. It is not Shocking Schiaparelli pink, but it is not ballerina bare or teenage bubble gum either. Polished and glam like its’ namesake. Madame Gabriela New York at 1 PM is a bright cheery pink perfect for spring and summer.
Find Madame Gabriela New York at 1 PM lipstick at Madame Gabriela Beauty
Madame Gabriella Beauty comes in a sleek magnetic cap case that releases at the press of the logo top button. Opening this lipstick is cool and modern … and makes me feel like a Bond Girl.
The cap bears the signature Madame Gabriela Beauty embossed logo design.
The box is white with a cheery yellow stripe and logo.
Take look at this impressive formulation of this Ingredient Driven Lipstick:
Chic state of the art lipstick bullet design, silky smooth finish, good staying power, excellent treating ingredients, no junky fillers with good color payout.
Where to Find It
Find all three shades of these high-performance, 100% luxury Madame Gabriella lipsticks at Madame Gabriella Beauty.
Have any comments or questions about Madame Gabriella Beauty lipsticks?
The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
- de Oliveira, Ana Paula et al. “Effect of semisolid formulation of persea americana mill (avocado) oil on wound healing” Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM vol. 2013 (2013): 472382. doi:10.1155/2013/47238
- Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, January 2009, pages 36-40
- Lopez Perez G, Torres Altamirano M. Indications for sunflower oil concentrate in the treatment of atopic dermatitis. Rev Alerg Mex. 2006;53(6):217-25.
- Journal of Natural Pharaceuticals, December 2010, issue 1, page 40
- Tanaka A., Zhu Q. et al. Biological activities and phytochemical profiles of extracts from different parts of bamboo (Phyllostachys pubescens). Molecules 19, 8238-60 (2014)
- Wang J., Yue YD. et al. TLC screening for antioxidant activity of extracts from fifteen bamboo species and identification of antioxidant flavone glycosides from leaves of Bambusa. textilis McClure. Molecules 17, 12297-311 (2012)
- Cássia da Silveira E Sá, Rita et al. “Analgesic-Like Activity of Essential Oil Constituents: An Update.” International journal of molecular sciences vol. 18,12 2392. 9 Dec. 2017, doi:10.3390/ijms18122392
- Wilson R., Aromatherapy: Essential Oils for Vibrant Health and Beauty Avery Publishing 2002 Pgs. 135-136
About This Post
These Madame Gabriella Beauty Lipsticks were submitted to Style Chicks for consideration purposes. All opinions and experiences are 100% our own.