HairCare Products & Hair Care Guides
Hair Care & Healthy Hair Growth
Best Ingredients by hair type. Hair Growth Research. Effective hair growth vitamins, serums, and laser devices. Hair expert advice. How to use T3 Luxe Hot Rollers, NuMe Curling Wand.
Luxury & minimalist hair Oils, Shampoo, Conditioner, styling products. How to rescue very damaged hair. Hair oiling. Haircare holy grail products including ROIL, Viviscal, Olaplex, Oscar Blandi, Philip Kingsley Elasticizer.
Nordstrom is offering an adorable Free Summer tote & deluxe samples with your $100 beauty purchase.
The bag is reversible and contains these samples:
- Anastasia Brow Gel
- Anthony Logistics for Men® Self-Tanner with Anti-Aging Complex
- Clarins Sunscreen Soothing Cream SPF 20 (0.28 oz.)
- Cover FX ‘Skin Prep FX’ Treatment & Priming Serum sample
- Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel (0.1 oz.)
- Freeze 24.7® IceCrystals™ Anti-Aging Prep & Polish sample
- Hanae Mori ‘Butteryfly’ Eau de Parfum (0.04 oz.)
- John Varvatos Eau de Parfum (0.05 oz.)
- KORRES Natural Products Guava Body Butter (0.85 oz.)
- Lancôme Hypnôse Custom Volume Mascara (0.07 oz.)
- Laura Mercier Eye Colour in Sandstone (0.03 oz.)
- Origins ‘A Perfect World™’ White Tea Skin Guardian (0.17 oz.)
- PHYTO Phytodéfrisant Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm (0.5 oz.)
- TanTowel Self-Tan Towelette (1 application)
There is a few things I’ve wanted to try in this tote – especially Origin’s ‘A Perfect World’ White Tea Skin Guardian.
For as often as you hear that you should rinse your hair with cool water, if you are using Frederic Fekkai Salon Glaze, be sure to rinse with warm water.
The wonderfully scented Frederic Fekkai Luscious Curls now comes in a “to-go” 1.6 oz size for $9 – this is great for me and similarly mop-headed gals who need to tame curls after getting caught in the rain, on a hot and muggy day, or for a quick restyling after hitting the gym. I’ve loved this stuff for quite some time – it gives the most defined, soft, and shiny ringlets, and somehow manages to make my hair still look perfect in weather that should result in my hair being a ball of frizz.
In a wedding party soon? I’d highly recommend picking this up to keep in your “emergency” stash – it will be a lifesaver should anyone’s hair start misbehaving…
Find it at Sephora.com.