Sephora.com is offering an extra 20% off their sale items with code EXTRA at checkout. Their are some nice kits already discounted and the extra 20% makes it an even sweeter deal! Enjoy!
Spa Experience at Home
DIY Spa treatments light therapy, dermaplaning, chemical peels, hair masque, hair removal, massagers, acupressure, spa gadgets, and products. We tried a collection of hair, skin, and body pampering products and gadgets at home and report our experience.
Lock & Mane has a fab article on how to get a modern bedhead Bridget Bardot look, brought to you by Oscar Blandi. Check out the article – it’s a fairly easy style!
One of Sephora’s free beauty samples with purchase today is a Brazilian Peel Professional Strength Glycolic Acai Anti-Oxidant Facial Treatment – 0.162 oz, a $19.50 value! (the full size Brazilian Peel Brazilian Peel™ 4 Applications retails is $78, this sample has 1 application). No coupon code needed, click here for this free Sephora sample. These samples run out quickly, so if you want it, grab it soon.
Brazilian Peel is the first medical-strength peel for at-home use, Advanced Home Actives’ Brazilian Peel innovative formula contains rejuvenating glycolic acid and açai, a natural antioxidant straight from Brazil’s Amazon rainforest. The powerful combination safely provides you with results similar to those from a professional chemical peel—without the painful side effects.
Thanks to the good folks at Freebieville for letting us know about this! I saw this is Allure magazine a couple of months ago and have been watching it since.
‘Tini Beauty will be at Hautelook.com tomorrow, Monday June 7th starting at 11am PST. We’ll post what’s on the sale once it’s up, but we do know that it’s 53% off, making the prices of this great line an absolute steal…
It’s raining like crazy here. The kind of rain that your hair never seems to dry in, no matter how long you blow dry. The only reason I got out the door on time today was my T3 hairdryer – cuts the time, cuts the frizz, and leaves your hair smooth and soft. I’ve had mine for several years, and it is still in great shape – definitely worth every penny. And as much as I love it for my curly hair, it creates a perfect straight blowout with ease – a great way to economize in lieu of trips to the salon.
The good folks at Lock & Mane are running a great promo on their T3 products:
|Buy a T3 Dryer and get…||A Perfect Blowout Styling Set (which is on L&M for $30), consisting of:
– T3 FreeFlow Vent Brush: Vented body lets air freely circulate through brush. Smoothes hair in preparation for the blowout.
– T3 AntiGravity Barrel Brush: Ceramic barrel retains heat when used with T3 hair dryers. Creates volume with shine during the blowout.
– T3 Sectioning Hair Clips: Strong spring tension and 4 inch length. Makes it easier to section your hair during blowout.
|And/Or Buy a T3 iron and get…||The Smooth Operator Styling Set for Irons (also on L&M for $30), consisting of:
– FreeFlow Vent Brush: Widely spread out bristles that detangle hair in preparation for straightening.
– Sectioning Comb: Pointy tip to make sectioning hair easy.
– Sectioning Hair Clips: Strong spring tension and four inch (4″) length. Makes it easier to manage sections during straightening.
– Styling Comb: Long with well spaced teeth to distribute hair through plates. This is how the pros get a perfectly smooth finish.
Just use checkout code Blowout to get the extra goodies! Find them at Lock & Mane – we’ve raved about the T3 time and again – now’s a great time to pick one up!