A gentle alternative to Hydroquinone, Civant Meladerm Pigment Correction addresses skin discoloration including age spots. It contains a stellar lineup of effective, powerful, natural ingredients that are gentle to the skin and won’t cause excess irritation.
I am a sunscreen devotee but still managed to get discoloration on my cheekbones. This discoloration is dark, like contour, right on the part of the upper cheek where the highlighter should go. And I have tried all kinds of creams and serums and even with concealer, this discoloration is still there. So I was pretty excited to try a Hydroquinone-free way to deal address dark spots, acne and scars. It combines ingredients proven to lighten discoloration with exfoliation ingredients to tackle all kinds of unwanted pigment issues.
WhatÂ Meladerm Fixes
- Dark Spots
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Elbows & Knees
- Acne Marks
- Sun Tans
- Old Scars
Civant Meladerm Pigment Correction is in an opaque package with an airless dispenser.
Just a pea-size amount is enough to spread very thinly over all areas of discoloration and uneven texture. I put it on acne scars, age spots, under my nostrils, and around my mouth.
It does not sting or cause irritated skin. I love that it is fragrance-free!
I used it daily and in about 3 weeks I saw a big difference in the evenness of my skin tone, my dark spots are lighter and seem smaller, even my decade-old acne scars. Next I am trying it on a childhood scar.
Where to Buy It
Find Civant Meladerm Pigment Correction at Civant Skincare
Have any comments or questions about Civant Meladerm Pigment Correction?
The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
Leave aÂ commentÂ orÂ Email Us
- Natural Product Research, December 2007, pages 1,234-1,239
- Klock, J. *; Ikeno, H. +; Ohmori, K. ++; Nishikawa, T. [S]; Vollhardt, J. *; Schehlmann, V. *,Â Sodium ascorbyl phosphate shows in vitro and in vivo efficacy in the prevention and treatment of acne vulgaris. [Article] International Journal of Cosmetic Science. 27(3):171-176, June 2005
- Antioxidant Activity of Pomegranate Juice and Its Relationship with Phenolic Composition and ProcessingMarÃa I. Gil,â€ Francisco A. TomÃ¡s-BarberÃ¡n,â€ , Betty Hess-Pierce,â€¡ Deirdre M. Holcroft,Â§ and, and Adel A. Kader*,Â Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2000 48 (10)
- de CÃ¡ssia da Silveira E SÃ¡, Rita et al. â€œAnalgesic-Like Activity of Essential Oil Constituents: An Update.â€ International journal of molecular sciences vol. 18,12 2392. 9 Dec. 2017
- Man, Adrian et al. â€œAntimicrobial Activity of Six Essential Oils Against a Group of Human Pathogens: A Comparative Study.â€ Pathogens (Basel, Switzerland) vol. 8,1 15. 28 Jan. 2019,
- Â Anil Kumar Maurya, et al, â€œThe essential oil from Citrus limetta Risso peels alleviates skin inflammation: In-vitro and in-vivo studyâ€, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Volume 212, 2018, Pages 86-94
- Hou, He-Shuai et al. â€œExtraction of essential oil from Citrus reticulate Blanco peel and its antibacterial activity against Cutibacterium acnes (formerly Propionibacterium acnes).â€ Heliyon vol. 5,12 e02947. 2 Dec. 2019
ABOUT THIS POST
Our team personally tests and thoroughly evaluates each product before it is featured.
Civant Meladerm Pigment Correction was submitted to Style Chicks for consideration purposes.
We independently research product ingredients to understand how every featured product works. We show our research in the References section of each article.
All opinions and experiences are 100% our own.