Part of the apothecary collection from Dr. Botanicals, Goji Superfood Glow Boosting Serum provides the outstanding skincare benefits of Goji Berries. This vegan formulation is free of wheat and gluten and delivers a healthy glow while repairing damaged skin around the delicate eye area.
About this Serum
Dr. Botanicals Goji Superfood Glow Boosting Serum targets the eye area skin to brighten and repair while hydrating. It contains:
- Persian Silk Tree Extract which reduces the appearance of dark circles and under-eye bags.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil Grapefruit is high in Vitamin C to reduce skin imperfections such as hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles.
And of course, it contains Goji Berry.
About Goji Berry the Superfood
Goji berries are also known as wolfberries. They are considered a superfood. Goji berries have nutrients to repair damaged skin.
- Goji berries are rich in vitamin C to synthesize collagen. 
- Goji Berries contain 19 amino acids, the building blocks of the hair protein keratin. Amino acids penetrate the hair shaft to repair and strengthen. Amino acids are also hydrating and increase the efficacy of other hydrating humectant agents in this formula.
- Goji berries contain trace minerals to topically feed follicles including zinc, iron, calcium, germanium, selenium, and phosphorus.
- Copper aids skincare in producing hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin 
- Goji berries are antioxidants that contain vitamins B1, B2, B6, and vitamin E, plus beta-sisterol, an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Linoleic acid is an omega-6 fatty acid that has anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties. Omega-6 makes skin soft and dewy. 
Other Dr Botanicals Apothecary Collection Products We Love
Dr. Botanicals Kale Superfood Nourishing Day Moisturizer
Dr. Botanicals Kale Superfood Nourishing Day Moisturizer is a fast absorbing day cream with Lutein, Vitamin C and of course, Kale. Read more about Dr. Botanicals Kale Superfood Nourishing Day Moisturizer
Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Brightening Eye Serum
It brightens while it hydrates because of the synergy between the natural ingredients of the raspberry seed oil and pomegranate.
Read more about Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Brightening Eye Serum
Dr Botanicals Kiwi Cooling Eye Serum
- Andrei Mocan, et al. “UHPLC-QTOF-MS analysis of bioactive constituents from two Romanian Goji (Lycium barbarum L.) berries cultivars and their antioxidant, enzyme inhibitory, and real-time cytotoxicological evaluation” Food and Chemical Toxicology, Volume 115, 2018, Pages 414-424, ISSN 0278-6915, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fct.2018.01.054.
- Applied Biochemistry and Microbiology, July 2001, pages 392-399
- Bernice Cheung, Macy Kwan, Ruth Chan, Mandy Sea, Jean Woo, Chapter 47 “Potential of Asian Natural Products for Health in Aging, Molecular Basis of Nutrition and Aging”, Academic Press, 2016, Pages 659-676
- Alessandra Cristina Pedro, et al, Qualitative and nutritional comparison of goji berry fruits produced in organic and conventional systems, Scientia Horticulturae, Volume 257, 2019, 108660, ISSN 0304-4238, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scienta.2019.108660.
Have any comments or questions about Dr. Botanicals Goji Superfood Glow Boosting Serum?
The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
Leave a comment below or Email Us
ABOUT THIS POST
Dr. Botanicals Goji Superfood Glow Boosting Serum was submitted to Style Chicks for consideration purposes.
The Style Chicks team personally tests and thoroughly evaluates each product before it is featured.
Style Chicks independently researches product ingredients to understand how every featured product works.
All opinions and experiences are 100% our own.