Want to grow longer, fuller hair, but basic Biotin supplements aren’t doing enough? Biotin alone can’t address all hair growth factors. Try a hair growth supplement with natural ingredients clinically proven to address the many reasons hair won’t grow.
HAVE HAIR GROWTH SUPPLEMENTS FAILED YOU BEFORE?
Taking prenatal vitamins have been a model’s secret for growing hair for years. Some people have marvelous hair growth results just with a basic B Vitamin supplement that includes B7, better known as Biotin. Biotin is great for hair growth, as it builds the necessary keratin protein that makes up hair. It also accelerates the hair production process, making it work overtime. If your follicles have the ingredients to make hair, they likely grow hair faster and stronger.
But for some people, Keratin is not the only thing preventing their hair growth goals, as many issues can impact hair growth, hair shedding, and hair breakage. Some issues include the health of the scalp, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal changes, age, medications, and general health factors. A combination of these factors is also likely for many of us. In these cases, Biotin alone won’t overcome these hair growth barriers.
If you have tried hair vitamins in the past without meaningful success, consider a formulation that addresses the many possible barriers to improved hair growth. This is where Verified Research Hair Growth comes in.
PROBLEMS IMPACTING HAIR GROWTH
Growing new hair is only half the battle. Many problems result in hair breakage and even hair loss. Addressing these include improving scalp circulation to stimulate new hair growth, strengthening dormant hair follicles and reducing follicle blocking hormones that can decrease hair loss, as well as addressing vitamin deficiencies impacting hair.
Iron and zinc deficiencies, for example, are very common, especially if one doesn’t eat much red meat. They can lead to hair loss, dullness and even breakage. But some other deficiencies are common but not addressed by a simple multi-vitamin or most hair supplements.
INGREDIENTS: WHAT VITAMINS & MINERALS ARE NEEDED FOR GUARANTEED HAIR GROWTH?
Research Verified Hair Growth supplements provide a dual-action response by both stopping hair loss and stimulating new hair growth. It contains 21 clinically proven, 100% natural ingredients including biotin, folic acid, saw palmetto, ginkgo biloba, and tocopheryl acetate, a potent form of Vitamin E. Here is each major ingredient and what it is proven to do for hair growth.
- Saw Palmetto is a very important ingredient that is missing from many hair growth supplements. It stops hair loss caused by DHT, a hormone that causes hair follicles to shrink, eventually choking out new hair growth until the follicle doesn’t grow hair at all.
- Ginkgo Biloba increases blood flow to the scalp and can accelerate hair growth rates. Better blood flow means more nutrients get to the hair production process.
- Fo Ti is a Chinese herb known as an anti-oxidant that stops hair loss.
- Tocopheryl Acetate is the most potent form of Vitamin E.
- Borage Oil is for scalp health, it reduces inflammation. It is a “good” fat that contributes towards lush hair.
- Silica builds connective tissue and collagen that helps makes hair. We typically don’t get enough Silica in our diet to contribute to hair growth.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a sulfur compound trace and trace mineral found naturally in the body. It’s vital to make and bind both keratin and collagen and keeps hair from becoming brittle and thin. An MSM deficiency shortens the hair growth phase. MSM is commonly used for alopecia.
- L-Cysteine is necessary to build Keratin, and hair is 14% cysteine.
- L-Methionine is for hair structure and strength. Strong hair prevents breakage and thinning mid-length.
- Biotin is found in many hair growth supplements because it builds keratin, the foundation of hair growth.
- Zinc deficiencies are common and can lead to hair loss
- Selenium helps support hair related issues including thyroid and blood flow
- The B Vitamins work in together to support B processes that impact hair growth including signaling the body to grow hair and Keratin production. They help the body process iron which is vital for hair health.
- Vitamin A keeps the scalp moist by producing healthy sebum, which keeps hair from drying out and breaking off. It also facilitates the hair growth phase. Too little or too much vitamin A can cause hair loss. Proper dosage is necessary.
- Iron is necessary for the growth and repair of cells that stimulate hair growth. A lack of iron can lead to hair loss, dullness and breakage. Many women are iron deficient.
- Iodine deficiency prevents hair follicles from regenerating. Iodine also fights infections that can occur around hair follicles, damaging hair growth. Finally, Iodine helps regulate the thyroid. When the thyroid lacks iodine, hair becomes dry and rough, prematurely gray, losses volume and can even fall out, leading to bald spots.
- Copper increases the size of shrunken hair follicles, stops thinning and premature graying.
That list certainly hits the bases, doesn’t it? Each vitamin and mineral cited has been verified in numerous independent clinical studies documenting results in increased hair growth, improved scalp health, improvements in hair density, decreased dryness, brittleness, and breakage, or preventing hair shedding.
Something else I like about Verified Research Hair Growth is it doesn’t overdo the dosage on minerals that having TOO much can harm you, or that taking too much is not harmful but just pointlessly excessive. The amounts included are what is safe and necessary for maximum benefit.
Take two veggie capsule supplements daily. Each bottle contains enough or 30 days. The soft capsules are easy to swallow. There is no bitter aftertaste.
How long it takes to see results depends on the problem one needs to address. If follicles have gone dormant they can be revived, but that takes longer to accomplish than just a basic deficiency being addressed.
I noticed improved nail growth and strength quickly. The quality Vitamin E not only has resulted in a healthier scalp but overall improved skin. The Vitamin E/Biotin combo is important in hair growth, so the quality of the ingredients in this supplement is important to me.
ABOUT THE RESEARCH VERIFIED BRAND
Independently tested by a third party for purity, quality, and freshness, Research Verified is manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered, GMP-certified laboratory.
Verified Research offers 3-month and 6-month discount packs and a 1 year, no questions asked money back guarantee, even on open bottles.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT RESEARCH VERIFIED HAIR GROWTH
Want to learn more? Read what others have to say about Research Verified Hair Growth:
- Authority Reports, a third-party review site calls Buy Research Verified Hair Growth the #1 product for hair growth
- The Mommy Authority blog goes into detail about why the ingredients in Research Verified Hair Growth supplements are effective and safe for Mom’s experiencing post-partum hair-loss.
Don’t abandon all hair supplements just because an incomplete one may have failed you. Your hair can improve in quality, quantity, and length by addressing the collective factors impacting your hair growth and retention. Research Verified Hair Growth Supplements contains safe dosages of twenty-one clinically proven all natural vitamins and minerals related to hair health. Two easy to swallow veggie capsules a day reverse hair loss issues and return hair to its’ ability to grow longer and stronger.
WHERE TO FIND IT
Buy Research Verified Hair Growth supplements at
Like you, the team here at Style Chicks needs time to evaluate and form an opinion of any of the products we talk about. In the case of Research Verified Hair Growth supplements, we received compensation for our time and effort to test, research and form the opinion above. Our review and pictures are because we think the product is great and want to share it with you!