I remember my first professional steam facial.Â The cool feel of the Hyaluronic Acid applied to my face, and then the twenty minutes of soft, billowing steam. It was so relaxing! Afterward, my skin felt so soft!
And while professional facials are great for pampering and specific skin concerns, you can get the benefit of a steam facial at home. We like the KINGDOMCARES Facial Steamer for at-home facials.
TEN THINGS WE LIKE ABOUT THE KINGDOMCARES FACIAL STEAMER:
- It has a built-in mirror. This is really nice because it means that you can do your steam facial anywhere and you have the ability to relax. You aren’t confined to standing in front of the bathroom mirror. If you apply a topical skincare serum before or after you steam your face, the built-in mirror makes it much easier!
- It has an adjustable angle nozzle. This is nice because you can adjust the nozzle to your comfort. A lot of at-home facial steamers have fixed nozzles, so you have to adjust your position to accommodate the steam. That isn’t relaxing! The adjustable nozzle on the KINGDOMCARES Facial Steamer allows you to relax and sit comfortably. It also allows you to adjust the area you are treating – perhaps you are only steaming the lower portion of your face, or you are doing a throat treatment. You can position it comfortably without a problem.
- Its’ easy-to-refill, no mess water tank holds enough water for a full uninterrupted steam session and then shuts off. This is your time to relax and beautify. You shouldn’t have to be looking at the clock or waiting for your phone alarm to go off. Fill the tank and it will automatically shut off when your treatment time is over.
- It has ceramic heating elements to produce nano-ionic steam. You are probably familiar with the concept of ceramic nano-ionic steam from higher-end straightening irons. In this case, it produces a finer mist that more easily penetrates your skin, and drives any topical products in deeper.
- It has a strong and even stream. We have tried other facial steamers that barely produce any steam, or the steam is inconsistent. The steam from the KINGDOMCARES Facial Steamer is on-par with a professional machine in terms of strength, and the steam is consistent from beginning to the end of treatment.
- It produces a deep clean. I like to take off my makeup with Micellar Water and then use the KINGDOMCARES Facial Steamer to steam out any extra dirt, makeup, or buildup that is left on my face at the end of the day. Then I use a very gentle cleanser to wash away what the steam brought to the surface, and then I apply my nighttime skincare products onto my clean skin. My skin is so smooth after!
- It is sanitary. The unit has a sanitizing feature inside, so the steam that is produced is clean and will not add bacteria to your face. This is a fantastic feature because if the steam on your face has bacteria or mold spores, they will get into your pores! You can be assured that you are getting a cleansing steam with this product, not one that will leave you with more skincare problems!
- It is silent. This is a dealbreaker for me when it comes to a relaxing steam treatment. If I’m going to enjoy at-home spa time, I don’t want loud machine noises disrupting my relaxation!
- It allows for gentler blackhead extraction and exfoliation. We can’t advocate at-home blackhead and pimple extraction that should be left to a dermatologist, but some blackheads naturally work their way out if they are properly steamed out.
A tip: apply Jojoba Oil to areas that have blackheads, and then use the KINGDOMCARES Facial Steamer. When the treatment cycle is done, gently rub the area with your (washed) hands and you will be amazed at how many blackheads come out!
- It can also serve as a room humidifier and a towel warmer. Dry air can wreak havoc on skin, so make sure your surroundings have the proper amount of humidity! It is great for bedrooms since it is silent, so it won’t keep you up at night. Also, it can warm up towels, just like at the spa!
WHERE TO BUY IT
Style Chicks received KINGDOMCARES Facial Steamer in exchange for our unbiased review and received compensation for our time and effort. However, our experience with the product and the opinions expressed in this review are 100% ours.