I seem incapable of “traveling light”, even while exercising. Â On short walks and quick errands, I have my phone, ID, license, keys and some cash. At the gym, I want my phone, gym membership card, ID, keys and earbuds. I also don’t like leaving jewelry or cash behind in the gym locker. StashBandz Sport Running Belt solves this problem.
WHY THE STASHBANDZ BELT IS NECESSARY
Since only the Queen of England and select Golden Girls can fashionably pull off carrying a handbag everywhere, that leaves the rest of us needing a place to keep our stuff when at the gym, running or exercising. Some resort to stuffing items like ID in the top of socks or wearing a fanny pack, which is cumbersome and unattractive. And at the gym or while running, a fanny pack is unacceptable. So I’m excited to get the StashBandz that discretely holds my things while I workout.
- TRIM LOOK: Â The belt fits over yoga pants, shorts, or jeans. It has a snug but trim line spandex material similar to Spanx, but it does not feel too tight.
- SUPERIOR MATERIAL: The material is anti-bacterial and does not chafe runners. The belt slips on like pants, or it can be pulled on over the head and placed around the hips and lower waist.
- NO MUFFIN TOP: It provides some “support” like spandex, so it gives a slimline look, which I like.
- POCKETS: The Tubular Spandex hip belt is 6″ high with four 7â€ wide pockets around the entire band circumference. Â These pockets can accommodate items such as your phone, iPod, medical devices, wallet, earbuds, money, ID, pepper spray, keys, small candy, breath mints, lipstick, power bar, EpiPen, asthma inhaler, glasses,Â sunglasses, even a slimline flask.
- HOLDS LARGE PHONES: the larger pockets hold extreme sized cell phones like the iPhone 6 Plus or Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC One, and Note 2-4.
HOW THE StashBandz BELT LOOKS
The belt comes in several colors: Black, Ivory, Aqua, Hot Pink, Neon Green and Royal Blue. It fits over the top of leggings, yoga pants, or jeans and under a top. It can be completely concealed by a top if desired. If worn so it can be seen, it looks like one is wearing layered tops or if wearing leggings, it looks like part of a color blocking design.
HOW SECURE IS THE StashBandz BELT?
There are four wide pockets for large items These open at the top with a fold over flap to lock-in items safe and secure and prevent items from slipping out when exercising or bending, or dancing.
For extra security, choose the black, ivory or aqua color belts that come with extra invisible zipper pockets to make it nearly impossible for even a skilled pickpocket to steal your valuables.
- RUNNING OR WORKOUT: Â While you are running, walking or in an exercise class at your gym, you have nowhere to place your phone, earbuds, gym ID, wallet, cash, keys or other valuables that you don’t want to lose or leave behind in your car or gym locker. Â Even when not running or exercising, a belt that holds your ID, phone and keys are very helpful when you don’t want to have to carry a handbag yet you want to keep valuables close to you.
- Buffet and cafeteria style restaurants or college cafeterias settings, so you can carry your valuables and ID without worrying about leaving them an unattended in a bag or backpack at your seat.
- FOR HANDS-FREE SHOPPING & BROWSING: I find it so much easier to wear the belt to be able to walk around hands-free in places like museums, estate sales, antiquing, Farmer’s Markets, malls and I like having it for when I am a store or boutique with breakable items. I’m always afraid of accidentally knocking something over with my bag! Using a StashBandz is much safer and worry-free.
- It is also useful to be able to be hands-free and not have to carry a bag at amusement parks, concerts, fairs, public gardens, parks, and carnivals.
- HIKING: It is also much more convenient to wear while hiking to stay hands-free and not have to carry things like sunglasses, phone, ID, and keys.
- TRAVEL: Â It is ideal for travel if you want to discretely and securely store cash, traveler’s checks, your passport, tickets, ID, and keys on your person instead of a bag that can be lost or stolen. I also like being able to carry cash discretely to have it accessible for tips.
- MEDICAL USES: The StashBandz is designed to discreetly hold wearable medical devices like insulin pumps, chemo pumps, colostomy bags, CADD Legacy pumps, and VAD Ventricular Assist devices. Devices are not detectable beneath the band even with snugger fit clothing.
- While working out in the yard, this is an easy way to carry one’s phone and an Epipen.
Want to transport essential items without carrying a bag, but don’t want to use a bulky a fanny pack? The StashBandz is a stylish alternative that is a highly secure way to hold your phone, cash, ID, passport and other valuables safely and securely with you at all times. It does not chafe against skin even while running, it keeps skin dry, and it is anti-bacterial. The fabric gives a slim line instead of wearing a bulky fanny pack.
Find the StashBandz at http://www.stashbandz.com/products/sport-travel-belt
Style Chicks received the StashBandzÂ® Sport Running Belt in exchange for our unbiased review and received compensation for our time and effort. However, our experience with the product and the opinions expressed in this review are 100% ours.