Meet Le Vesque CBD Luxe Body Lotion: Itâ€™s a body lotion with an ingredient list that reads like a boutique face cream. It contains concentrated Full Spectrum CBD,Â Royal Jelly, Algae, and Green Tea to deeply replenish and condition. The result? A transformation into smoother, plumper and more luminous skin, all over.
Le Vesque Luxe
CBD Luxe Body Lotion
Table of Contents
- Why it is Special
- The Ingredient Profile
- CBD & CO2 Extraction
- The Experience
- About the Brand
- Shop Le Vesque Luxe
- Supporting ResearchÂ
- Reader Questions & Comments
What It Is
A CBD based body lotion full of high-caliber, skin-loving ingredients.
why it is special
Le Vesqueâ€™s signature ingredient, a high-quality Full-Spectrum CBD, works synergistically with other natural ingredients to make healthy, glowing skin. Â Le Vesque products contain only USA-grown CBD thatâ€™s C02 extracted and third-party tested. And it’s cruelty-free.
Full-spectrum CBD does not contain components to give a â€œhighâ€ or altered sensation. What it does have is natural beauty benefits, including the ability to relieve dry skin, eczema and psoriasis. 
Many CBD lotions have a hempy, masculine smell. We love Le Vesque CBD Luxe Body Lotion because it smells of invigorating grapefruit, not hemp!
In addition to a high-quality Full-Spectrum CBD, this lotion has an especially impressive combination of ingredients.
An impressive line-up, isnâ€™t it? But even great ingredients can underperform if they are chemically processed. Le Vesque uses no chemicals and a clean harvesting method: CO2 extraction.
CLEAN CBD & CO2 EXTRACTION
The CBD in this formulation is harvested by CO2 Extraction. CO2 Extraction is a green technology which retains all the natural properties while eliminating any heavy metals and pesticides. CO2 Extraction doesnâ€™t pollute the environment.
CBD is sometimes extracted by using harsh chemicals. This is cheaper and faster. But it strips many of the wonderful natural healing properties of CBD.
If you are using a CBD skin product that doesnâ€™t impress you, then the CBD may be inferior and a cheaper, chemically extracted variant.
Le Vesque CBD Luxe Body LotionÂ is a soothing treatment. It is an excellent skin hydrator, hand lotion, and cuticle fixer, especially after hand washing. It treats my dry feet and parched elbows, and rough knees. It leaves my shoulders soft and supple.
It leaves my skin smooth, plump, and luminous with no greasy feel.
Just a tiny dollop of the creamy lotion is all that is needed.
The scent is a natural leafy scent with grapefruit overtones. No hempy odor.
The dry-down is not waxy, gritty, greasy or oily.
Skin does appear instantly more supple. The effect lasts through hand washing.
Package Design Features
The opaque pump bottle is airtight to keep the CBD and other precious ingredients fresh.
The pump dispenses an exact CBD dose in each use. This is superior to other CBDs we have experienced.
Each pump dispenses 1 ml of cream containing 5 mg of skin-restoring CBD.
About the Brand
Le Vesque Luxe is committed to clean living and wellness. They offer an inclusive skincare range for all skin types and ethnicities. There are no harmful chemicals in any of their products. Their CBD oil comes only from family-owned organic hemp farms in the USA. They are compliantÂ with all U.S. Federal regulations.
Read more in the Le Vesque Luxe brand profile. âœ½
Shop Le Vesque: Where to Buy It
Find Le Vesque CBD Luxe Body Lotion atÂ https://levesqueluxe.com/levesqueluxe-full-spectrum-cbd-topical-cbd-body-lotion
Have any comments or questions about Le Vesque CBD Luxe Body Lotion?
The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
- Palmieri B, Laurino C, VadalÃ M. A therapeutic effect of cbd-enriched ointment in inflammatory skin diseases and cutaneous scars. Clin Ter. 2019;170(2):e93â€“e99. doi:10.7417/CT.2019.2116
- Mounessa, Jessica S. et al., The role of cannabinoids in dermatology, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Volume 77, Issue 1, 188 – 190
- Cosmetics, December 2017, pages 1-18
- Kim J, et al.Â Royal jelly enhances migration of human dermal fibroblasts and alters the levels of cholesterol and sphinganine in an in vitro wound healing model.Â Â Nutr Res Pract. 2010 Oct;4(5):362-368. Â Â https://doi.org/10.4162/nrp.2010.4.5.362
- Lihao Gu, et al. 10-Hydroxy-2-Decenoic Acid in Royal Jelly Extract Induced Both Filaggrin and Amino Acid in a Cultured Human Three-Dimensional Epidermis Model,Â Cosmetics,Â 2017, 4, 48; doi:10.3390/cosmetics4040048
- International Journal of Cosmetic Science,Â February 2015, pages 456-463
- Journal of Pharmacol Exp Ther 2003 306: 29-34
- Food and Chemical Toxicology, January 2000, issue 1, pages 79-96
ABOUT THIS POST
Like you, the Style Chicks team needs time to evaluate and form an opinion about the products we try. We received compensation for our time and effort to form an opinion of Â Le Vesque CBD Luxe Body Lotion and itsâ€™ benefits. We produced this blog post because we think this product is great and want to share it with you!