We all want to look and feel better. But as we age, we decline. David Sinclair is a Harvard researcher known as the “rock star of aging and human longevity”.  Sinclair’s research shows certain supplements counteract the impact of aging. These include NMN, specifically Beta-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide.  So we were excited to find Celfull NMN Dietary Supplement, an exceptionally pure NMN supplement that applies Sinclair’s exciting anti-aging NMN research. Read about NMN, its’ benefits, and why Celfull’s NMN formulation is superior.
NMN stands for Nicotinamide Mononucleotide.
PURE Î²-NMN, or Beta NMN, is the kind with anti-aging benefits.
There are two anomeric forms of NMN named alpha and beta. Beta NMN, or Î²-NMN is the active form. CELFULL uses the anti-aging Î²-NMN, also known as Beta-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide.
Clinical studies show NMN has anti-aging. health and beauty benefits
Research done by Sinclair and others shows Î²-NMN has the following benefits:
- Slows the aging process
- More energy
- Restore premature gray hair
- Reduce morning fog
- Improved sleep 
- Protects organs such as the liver and heart 
- Improved skin elasticity
- Optimizes wellness, productivity, and health
Celfull NMN is a high-quality formula that’s ethically sourced and 99.8% pure.
Sinclair is the co-director of the Paul F. Glenn Center for the Biology of Aging at Harvard Medical School.  The Sinclair group studies why we age and how to reverse aging.  Sinclair doesn’t endorse any particular supplements, he is a scientist, not a medical doctor. However, he states in the conclusion of his book  and in interviews that he himself takes NMN. Celfull implements the exact anti-aging research done by Dr. Sinclair in their NMN formulation.
Celfull NMN Dietary Supplement uses enzyme directed evolution to create an NMN supplement that absorbs 4.5 times faster.
NMN supplementation enables DNA repair
What NMN Does
Many people take Reservatrol supplements or eat Reservatrol rich foods (berries, dark chocolate) for the anti-aging benefits.
Reservatrol boosts sirtuins. Our body has sirtuins, but they slow down with age.
Sirtuins tell DNA cells to repair themselves.  They show particular benefits to cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.  But just boosting sirtuins with a glass of red wine won’t keep them functioning. They need help to work optimally.  This help comes from NAD+.
Sirtuins are nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) dependent. NAD+ is required for every cell of our body to facilitate energy production. Our NAD production declines with age. Less NAD means reduced cellular function.  NMN is a NAD precursor. More NMN means restored NAD levels.
NMN thereby keeps sirtuins active. [ 12] NMN ensures the sirtuins have enough energy to work properly. Our NMN levels also decrease as we age. 
Research by Sinclair and others shows that NMN supplementation offsets aging by stimulating NAD levels, keeping sirtuins active , and giving them the “fuel” to repair the body as it did when we were younger. 
Trace levels of NMN are in some foods such as broccoli, cabbage, avocado, tomato, and raw beef.  However, it is impossible to eat enough NMN rich foods to counteract the rate at which the body is losing it. This is why NMN supplementation is necessary.
There are lots of NMN supplements out there at all different dosages and price points. So how does one find a quality NMN supplement?
The Celfull NMN formulation applies Sinclair’s research
We were particularly impressed with Celfull NMN. It is a high-quality, pure formula that is ethically sourced and extensively tested.
Celfull NMN Features
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Fully Stabilized, doesn’t require refrigeration
- No preservatives or any artificial chemicals
- Extensively Tested
- 99.8% Pure
- Ethically sourced
- Certified and approved
- Manufactured with all GMP standards
Third-party lab tested 99.8% pure
What Makes Celfull Special
There are cheaper NMN supplements on the market, but they do not offer the combination of science-backed, state of the art manufacturing and formulation.
Celfull NMN is superior because it uses B-NMN, the active beta form. It is fully stable and doesn’t require refrigeration. It is exceptionally pure. And it is manufactured with state of the art techniques including Enhanced Absorption, Enzymatic Synthesis, and Extensive Purity Testing.
Optimal fast-absorbing, 330mg per dose
Enzyme directed evolution is a technique advanced by Frances H Arnold to cause a chemical reaction faster. This results in a rapid, better absorption rate. This is considered such an important improvement to how active treating ingredients are delivered to the body that it won the 2018 Nobel Prize in Chemistry.
Celfull uses enzyme directed evolution to create an NMN supplement that absorbs 4.5 times faster.
|CELFULL NMN uses the Nobel Prize-winning enzyme directed evolution technique for 4.5 times higher absorption rate. It absorbs and creates NAD+ in the tissue within 10-30 minutes!|
Superior Manufacturing Techniques
There are a few ways to manufacture NMN supplements. Celfull uses something called Enzymatic Synthesis. Enzymatic Synthesis is the safest, most effective manufacturing method. But it is also the most time consuming and expensive method because it requires multiple catalysts and that the raw materials are food grade
By using Enzymatic Synthesis, it gives an unprecedented 99.8% standardized purity to the supplements.
Extensive Purity Testing
Celfull is the only brand to perform multiple, extended toxicity tests. Testing includes:
- Microbiological Tests
- Cytotoxicity Tests
- Genomic Aberrations Tests
- Spermatids Tests
- Acute Oral Toxicity Tests.
A toxicity test is designed to generate data concerning the adverse effects of a substance on human health, all the relative results proved Celfull NMN is absolutely safe for oral use.
Take two Celfull NMN capsules each morning. I take it first thing with a glass of water before I have my morning coffee or eating. This gives me the most energy benefit throughout the day. But it can also be taken on an empty stomach 30 minutes before a meal.
These easy to swallow, soft vegetable capsules have no taste or odor.
We will test Celfull NMN for one month and report our results in a future post. But after just a week of use I feel more energy, more restful sleep, and less morning grog. I am very hopeful!
Tips for Best Use
- Talk to your doctor before taking this or any supplement.
- It is a soft vegetable capsule, but if you cannot swallow any capsule, the powder contents can be mixed into a liquid.
WHERE TO BUY IT
Find Celfull NMN Dietary Supplement at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZQ5423G
Celfull NMN Dietary Supplement
On Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Amazon Prime Members will get a $50 off discount for each bottle
The 34% off discount will be started on December 1st, the discount code is STYLECHICK.
Have any comments or questions about the Celfull NMN Dietary Supplement?
The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
Leave a comment or email us at [email protected]
- Sinclair, David “Lifespan: Why We Age and Why We Don’t Have To”, Atria Books; ISBN-10: 1501191977, September 10, 2019
- David Sinclair, https://genetics.med.harvard.edu/sinclair/people/sinclair.php
- Imai S, Guarente L. NAD+ and sirtuins in aging and disease. Trends Cell Biol. 2014 Aug;24(8):464-71. doi: 10.1016/j.tcb.2014.04.002. Epub 2014 Apr 29. PMID: 24786309; PMCID: PMC4112140.
- Kane AE, Sinclair DA. Sirtuins and NAD+ in the Development and Treatment of Metabolic and Cardiovascular Diseases. Circ Res. 2018 Sep 14;123(7):868-885. doi: 10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.118.312498. PMID: 30355082; PMCID: PMC6206880.
- David Sinclair, https://genetics.med.harvard.edu/sinclair/people/sinclair.php
- The Sinclair Lab, https://genetics.med.harvard.edu/sinclair/research.php
- Sinclair, Lifespan, Atria
- Grabowska, Wioleta et al. “Sirtuins, a promising target in slowing down the ageing process. Biogerontology” vol. 18,4 (2017): 447-476. doi:10.1007/s10522-017-9685-9
- Kane, Sirtuins, Circ Res. 2018
- McReynolds MR, Chellappa K, Baur JA. Age-related NAD+ decline. Exp Gerontol. 2020 Feb 22;134:110888. doi: 10.1016/j.exger.2020.110888. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 32097708; PMCID: PMC7442590.
- Bonkowski MS, Sinclair DA. Slowing ageing by design: the rise of NAD+ and sirtuin-activating compounds. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2016 Nov;17(11):679-690. doi: 10.1038/nrm.2016.93. Epub 2016 Aug 24. PMID: 27552971; PMCID: PMC5107309.]
- Fang EF, Kassahun H, Croteau DL, Scheibye-Knudsen M, Marosi K, Lu H, Shamanna RA, Kalyanasundaram S, Bollineni RC, Wilson MA, Iser WB, Wollman BN, Morevati M, Li J, Kerr JS, Lu Q, Waltz TB, Tian J, Sinclair DA, Mattson MP, Nilsen H, Bohr VA. NAD+Replenishment Improves Lifespan and Healthspan in Ataxia Telangiectasia Models via Mitophagy and DNA Repair. Cell Metab. 2016 Oct 11;24(4):566-581. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2016.09.004. PMID: 27732836; PMCID: PMC5777858.]
- Dai H, Sinclair DA, Ellis JL, Steegborn C. Sirtuin activators and inhibitors: Promises, achievements, and challenges. Pharmacol Ther. 2018 Aug;188:140-154. doi: 10.1016/j.pharmthera.2018.03.004. Epub 2018 Mar 22. PMID: 29577959; PMCID: PMC6342514.
- Poddar, Saikat Kumar et al. “Nicotinamide Mononucleotide: Exploration of Diverse Therapeutic Applications of a Potential Molecule.” Biomolecules vol. 9,1 34. 21 Jan. 2019, doi:10.3390/biom9010034
- Dai H, Sinclair DA, Ellis JL, Steegborn C. Sirtuin activators and inhibitors: Promises, achievements, and challenges. Pharmacol Ther. 2018 Aug;188:140-154. doi: 10.1016/j.pharmthera.2018.03.004. Epub 2018 Mar 22. PMID: 29577959; PMCID: PMC6342514.]
- Imai S, Guarente L. NAD+ and sirtuins in aging and disease. Trends Cell Biol. 2014 Aug;24(8):464-71. doi: 10.1016/j.tcb.2014.04.002. Epub 2014 Apr 29. PMID: 24786309; PMCID: PMC4112140.]
- Nobel Prize, Scientific Background on the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2018, “DIRECTED EVOLUTION OF ENZYMES AND BINDING PROTEINS”, October 3, 2018, https://www.nobelprize.org/uploads/2018/10/advanced-chemistryprize-2018.pdf
ABOUT THIS POST
The Style Chicks team personally tests and thoroughly evaluates each product before it is featured.
Style Chicks independently researches product ingredients to understand how every featured product works. We show our research in the References section of each article.
Our opinions are 100% our own.