Seeking a pretty pink lippie that isn’t garish, immature, or just wrong is not an easy task. We have countless pink lip glosses that are pretty shades we are drawn to, but they are not flattering. Pinch of Colour Healthy Lips Waterless Lip Oil in Pink Crush is the perfect shade to provide just a hint of healthy color paired with hydrating ingredients. More polished than a gloss but more natural-looking than a creamy lipstick, these lip oils provide a healthy lip look.
The Problem of a Pretty Pink
A sophisticated yet flattering shade of pink is not so easy to find: it can’t be too bubble gum teenager pink. It can’t be so close to a nude that it doesn’t impart a peppy pop of color. It can’t be so vibrant that it lends towards a weird orange shade. Not hot fuschia, not pale red.
The perfect pink gloss is a tricky business. So we really like Pinch of Colour Pink Crush – it is a guava pink with a sheer yet enlivening touch of color.
Healthy Lips Waterless Lip Oil
Pinch of Color Healthy Lips Waterless Lip Oil is a glossy lip stain in a tube that behaves like an intensively hydrating lip treatment. The tube looks like an opaque lip cream but its actually a lovely sheer oil that is not sticky or greasy.
- It uses a precise lip brush applicator for clean application.
- The feel is not sticky or greasy
It comes in three shades:
- CREAM DREAM – a sheer caramel nude
- BERRY BITE – a sheer raspberry red
- PINK CRUSH – a sheer guava pink
It contains nourishing natural oils such as Apricot Kernel Oil and Macadamia Oil that give a healthy lip look while also delivering a pretty punch of color.
You will note there is no water on the ingredient list. Pinch of Colour creates skincare and makeup without using water as an ingredient. Check out this ingredient list:
Read more about Pinch of Colour Healthy Lips Waterless Lip Oil
More from Pinch of Colour
Find more from the Pinch of Colour line:
- Pinch of Colour Honey Glow Waterless Balm
- Pinch of Colour Matte Velvet Waterless Lip Colour
- Pinch of Colour Healthy Lips Waterless Lip Oil
- Grajzer, Magdalena, et al. “Characteristics of rose hip (Rosa canina L.) cold-pressed oil and its oxidative stability studied by the differential scanning calorimetry method.” Food chemistry 188 (2015): 459-466.
Questions & Comments
Got questions or comments about Pinch of Color Healthy Lips Waterless Lip Oil? The Style Chicks are here to answer them!
Leave a comment below or Email Us