Kiss Nails has a contest for all you brides out there – you could win a $3000 voucher towards a wedding dress at a participating retailer near you.
Enter here through June 30th!
And be sure to check out Lock & Mane for all your bridal hair needs! We’re in love with the new Carolina Rodriguez Zoe Circle Headwrap with Swarovski Stones!
Cartier Tiaras aren’t exactly plentiful, but you can still have a royal look on your wedding day. The fantastic folks at Lock & Mane have you covered when it comes to bridal hair accessories, but our favorite modern take on the tiara is still the Carolina Rodriguez Reina Jeweled Headband. You can read our thoughts on it here!
Find the Carolina Rodriguez Reina Jeweled Headband at Lock & Mane for $165.
I’m guessing the good folks at Ban.do had these concerns in mind when they designed the fabulous Ban.do 100 Vintage Brooch Bobby Pin. They copied it from a stunning brooch they found at an estate sale and instead of a pin, they attached it to a bobby pin. So it will stay in place, hold enough hair to create a style, not poke you in the head with a pin, and add a chic sparkle to your bridal look.
Personally, I think tiaras should be part of everyday dress. Wouldn’t making a sandwich just be all the more special if you were wearing a jeweled tiara?
But if you are insistent that tiaras should be reserved for royalty and brides, then this Carolina Rodriguez Reina Jeweled Headband is a fresh take on the bridal tiara. The headband will hold your hair in place and pull light towards your face. Try it with an updo for an extra wow factor.
Find this great piece at Lock & Mane (where I know they have “Champagne Thursdays”, so can “Tiara Tuesdays” be far behind????)
Are you a bride who isn’t that keen on wearing a veil, but then thinks “well, when in my life am I ever going to be able to wear a veil again?” A lovely compromise is Jennifer Ouellette’s Grosgrain Headband with Veil. With it’s vintage feel, it gives a nod to tradition without covering up your lux locks or beaming smile as you walk down the aisle. It’s a great choice for the modern bride.
Find this fab headband at Lock & Mane for a mere $130.
Beauty.com is offering a new gift with purchase offer for January 2011 - a limited edition Marchesa ruffled black bag filled with more than 17 beauty essentials plus a $10 Beauty.com gift card.
- Juice Beauty® Reflecting Gloss, Fig
- Urban Decay De-Slick in a Tube Mattifying Gel
- Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Shampoo
- Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Amazon Infinity Mist
- Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Masque
- Borghese Crema Saponetta Cleansing Face & Body Bar
- Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash
- GoSmile Touch Up Smile Perfecting Ampoules, Watermelon Mint
- Laura Geller Wonder Wand Eye Brightener
- Darphin PREDERMINE Firming Wrinkle Repair Serum
- bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation with brush, Medium Beige
- Bliss FatGirlSlim Skin Firming Cream
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha-Beta Daily Face Peel
- Clean Warm Cotton Eau de Parfum Spray
- Jonathan Product Finish Control High Shine Aerosol Hairspray
- Phyto Phytocitrus Restructuring Mask, Color-Treated Hair
- Beauty.com $10 Gift Card
- Alterna Bamboo Smooth Pure Kendi Oil Pure Treatment Oil
Shop Beauty.com to get this Beauty.com free gift with $150 purchase bag & samples
The good folks at Lock & Mane just posted a vid on how to do a quick and chic updo with this adorable Jennifer Ouellette Satin Covered Button Hair Stick. I couldn’t figure out how to wrangle my hair into a French Twist until I was sitting behind a girl in class who quickly put her hair up with this technique and a hair stick (yes, I was easily distracted from the lecture when there was important hair instruction to be had). Check it out: