Sagging skin changes the structure of the face. One may no longer look or feel like themselves. Original Sleek Tightening Cream contains natural ingredients demonstrated to deter sagging for firmer skin. Read about this vegan-friendly formulation and our experience with Original Sleek Tightening Cream.
Vegan Skin Tightening Options
Vegan-friendly options for skin-tightening are limited.
Most skin-tightening products contain animal based collagen. Plant-based collagen is less effective and requires other ingredients to get good results.
Original Sleek Tightening Cream combines:
- plant-based collagen components (proline, amino acids, and peptides)
- two deep penetrating forms of hyaluronic acid
- Plantago Lanceolata Leaf extract
This combination of ingredients makes for a powerful trifecta against skin sagging.
But what is Plantago Lanceolata Leaf?
What is Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract?
Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract is also know as narrow-leaf plantain or ribwort.
Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract is a low-growing perennial weed. It is rich in Allantoin, a powerful skin soothing agent that encourages cell growth. It is a wound healing herbal agent in traditional medicine which has anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, tissue regeneration, astringent, and antioxidant, effects.
How does it help skin sagging?
Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract helps maintain the structure of the support network of adipocytes in the face, such as the facial contours like a firm defined jawline and taut cheekbones.
It limits the natural loss of lipids within adipose tissue which occurs as we age. This loss of adipose tissue density makes skin deflate and then sag.
Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract supports lipids which maintain the facial contours for firm skin
Why Original Sleek Tightening Cream is Special
- firms the appearance of double chin
- cruelty free
- no unwanted additives such as gluten, parabens, phthalates, SLS, SLES, and petroleum.
- opaque packaging keeps ingredients fresh
- plant based, vegan friendly collagen amino acids such as proline.
- includes ingredients typically seen at higher price point products to protect against blue light and environmental stressors and retain youthful adipose fat in skin.
In addition to Plantago Lanceolata Leaf, Original Sleek Tightening Cream contains helpful supporting ingredients. Let’s take a look:
We like the one-pump dispenser design to keep the product fresh. There is a small plug for the dispenser nozzle to keep the product as air tight as possible. One pump of cream is enough for throat, hands or face.
- Color: white, creamy
- Consistency: It is a dense texture, it starts a bit tacky and takes a bit to dry down, but then is smooth.
- Scent: There is a slight scent upon application, dissipates upon dry down.
- Experience: Makeup or lotion does not pill on top.
Most tightening creams leave an opaque film on the skin, this is transparent, so can be worn without makeup on top.
It is excellent for use on hands and throat to reduce age spots, firm and hydrate.
I particularly like how it works on my hands. A regular lotion may make my hands look and feel soft, but doesn’t help signs of aging. Original Sleek Tightening Cream works great on my aged, discolored and wrinkly knuckles are now looking plump and younger.
Where to Buy It
Find Original Sleek Tightening Cream at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BJZ8BM89?ref=myi_title_dp
Have a comment or question about Original Sleek Tightening Cream?
Email us or tell us in the comments below.
The Style Chicks do their best to answer your questions.
- Najafian, Younes et al. “Plantago major in Traditional Persian Medicine and modern phytotherapy: a narrative review.” Electronic physician vol. 10,2 6390-6399. 25 Feb. 2018, doi:10.19082/6390
- Ashkani-Esfahani, Soheil et al. “The Healing Effect of Plantago Major and Aloe Vera Mixture in Excisional Full Thickness Skin Wounds: Stereological Study.” World journal of plastic surgery vol. 8,1 (2019): 51-57. doi:10.29252/wjps.8.1.51.Natural Product Research, December 2007, pages 1,234-1,239
- Bhagavathula, Narasimharao et al. “A combination of curcumin and ginger extract improves abrasion wound healing in corticosteroid-impaired hairless rat skin.” Wound repair and regeneration : official publication of the Wound Healing Society [and] the European Tissue Repair Society vol. 17,3 (2009): 360-6. doi:10.1111/j.1524-475X.2009.00483.x
- Skin Pharmacology and Physiology, 2016, pages 135-147
- Journal of Lipid Research, July 2008, pages 1,466-1,476
- Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, October 2012, pages 20-23