Do you sleep on your stomach or side? We do too. It is a terrible beauty habit. Side sleeping crushes skin against the pillow for eight hours a night, enforcing wrinkles and sagging on one side. In an effort to learn to sleep on my back, which protects skin AND the spine, we’ve tried lots of pillows and sleep gear. One thing that works is Elegear Cervical Pillow. Learn more about how Elegear Cervical Pillow can save your skin, improve posture and help better sleep.
Factors of Skin and Sleep Positions
Poor Sleep Position Puts Pressure on the Skin
Pillows may feel fluffy, but the human head is heavy.
So side sleeping presses delicate eye skin and facial skin against a hard surface that squishes it for eight hours of wrinkle making.
And your face is being pressed directly into last night’s facial oils and skin debris on your pillowcase, a recipe for acne.
Skin Restoration Requires Quality Sleep
For nightly treatment products to address skin issues, we must get restorative sleep. Collagen production and cell regeneration take place as we sleep.  Good pillows are conducive to sleeping well.
Side or stomach sleeping impair the ability of skin topicals to absorb into the skin. Those pricey skincare products end up smeared on your pillowcase instead of helping your skin. Sleeping on the back keeps precious topicals where you put them and allows them to work.
Elegear Cervical Pillow conforms to the head while supporting the shoulders and neck. This creates a comfortable position to sleep on your back.
What Is The Best Sleep Position?
- Dermatologists recommend that the head is elevated while sleeping. This allows for excess fluid to drain and you won’t wake up puffy.
- Orthopedists recommend proper head and neck support to avoid neck and back issues.
WHY This Pillow Works
The pillow is made of 55D high-density memory foam. It is adjustable with a removable booster under the weight of your head or body to provide stable, cradling support.
The problem with memory foam pillows is it often feels too soft. To fix this problem, this pillow has:
- 60D Memory Foam Support Bar to Increase The Hardness
- 1CM Removable Foam Pad to Increase The Height. There are four height options.
Neck Posture Support Pillow
- Distributes weight evenly. This is important for those with shoulder or neck strain, lower back pain, muscle tension, headaches, and stress.
- A unique butterfly design with four contoured areas designed to support the head, shoulders and neck
- For Side sleepers it keeps their ears in line with their shoulders to support spine comfort and there is an arm rest area.
- Helps with cervical spondylosis or waking up with a sore neck
- The outer material is made of soft, breathable TR blended fabric
- CertiPUR-US certified
- Oeko-Tex certified
Where to Buy It
Find the Elegear Cervical Pillow at: Amazon
discount code: 10% off TAKY46LJ
expiration date: 2032-10-06
- J Drugs Dermatol. 2014 Feb;13(2):130-4. Therapeutic implications of the circadian clock on skin function. Luber AJ, Ensanyat SH, Zeichner JA.
Have any questions about Elegear Cervical Pillow? The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
Leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About This Post
The Elegear Cervical Pillow was submitted to Style Chicks for consideration purposes.
The Style Chicks team personally tests and thoroughly evaluates each product before it is featured.
Style Chicks independently researches product details to understand how every featured product works.
All opinions and experiences are 100% our own