Need to optimize sleep, but prefer natural to pharmaceutical options? NoctoPlex Clinically Formulated Sleep Formula is a drug-free, comprehensive sleep formula. It has safe and effective sleep support ingredients. It re-establishes sleep cycles without side effects like daytime drowsiness.
Can’t sleep? You aren’t alone.
Sleep disturbance can lead to impairment in social, occupational, educational, and academic functioning. Stress, health issues, or working long hours impair sleep and reduce next-day functioning. Estimates say losing 90 minutes of sleep at night results in a reduction of daytime alertness by as much as 32%.
Sleep Hygiene measures are helpful. But they aren’t always enough to restore meaningful sleep. The pressure to achieve is often at the cost of adequate rest. Once a poor sleep pattern starts, it is difficult to overcome without some intervention.
About 40% of insomniacs have used over-the-counter medication or alcohol to induce sleep. Approximately one-quarter have used prescription medications.  It is important to talk to a doctor about chronic sleep disruption.
Whatever the reason you can’t sleep, NoctoPlex Clinically Formulated Sleep Formula can help. It is non-habit forming and drug-free.
NoctoPlex Clinically Formulated Sleep Formula promotes sleep in five ways.
- It addresses vitamin deficiencies that impair sleep, including those responsible for sleep cycles.
- It contains natural remedies for sleep-disrupting discomforts that may keep you awake. This includes indigestion and inflammatory-based minor muscle and joint pain.
- It calms stress to enable relaxation without hangover sedation
- It helps you get to sleep faster and stay asleep
The vitamins in this formulation are proven to work synergistically to support sleep. For example, it contains Magnesium, melatonin, and Vitamin Bs. A research study found that: 3 months of the Magnesium- melatonin-vitamin B complex supplementation has a beneficial effect in the treatment of insomnia regardless of cause. 2]
This formula also contains L-theanine, an amino acid from green tea that helps ease stress.
|L-theanine has “anxiolytic effects via the induction of Î± brain waves without additive and other side effects associated with conventional sleep inducers.” |
Let’s take a closer look at this drug-free formulation.
Take two tablets 30 minutes for bedtime. The effect is relaxed, but not knock-down sedated. The collective impact of the natural anti-inflammatories eases muscle aches which makes it easier to be comfortable enough to go to sleep.
These are hard tablets but they are coated and easy to swallow. They have soft rounded edges to make it easier to take. There is no overt after-taste or smell. They are shown below next to a nickel for scale.
The next day, there is no day time drowsiness, dry mouth, or “hangover” feeling. The cumulative use after a few days is especially helpful for magnesium and other ingredients to take optimal effect.
|The Bromelain in this formulation reduces digestive discomfort & inflammatory joint pain that can disrupt sleep.|
About the Brand
NoctoPlex is made by Medella Springs Healthcare. Full company contact information is on the back of the bottle.
They develop natural therapies for sleep, immunological, neurological, and digestive issues.
Where to Buy It
Find NoctoPlex Clinically Formulated Sleep Formula Dietary Supplement for Adults at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B087SCNKX8
Have any comments or questions about NoctoPlex Clinically Formulated Sleep Formula Dietary Supplement for Adults?
The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
- Bent S, Padula A, Moore D, Patterson M, Mehling W. Valerian for sleep: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Am J Med. 2006;119(12):1005-1012.. doi:10.1016/j.amjmed.2006.02.026
- Djokic, Gorica et al. â€œThe Effects of Magnesium – Melatonin – Vit B Complex Supplementation in Treatment of Insomnia. “Open access Macedonian journal of medical sciences vol. 7,18 3101-3105. 30 Aug. 2019, doi:10.3889/oamjms.2019.771
- Rao TP, Ozeki M, Juneja LR. In Search of a Safe Natural Sleep Aid. J Am Coll Nutr. 2015;34(5):436-447. doi:10.1080/07315724.2014.926153
- Grandner MA, Jackson N, Gerstner JR, Knutson KL. Dietary nutrients associated with short and long sleep duration. Data from a nationally representative sample. Appetite. 2013;64:71-80. doi:10.1016/j.appet.2013.01.004
- Kohli P, Balachandran JS, Malhotra A. Obstructive sleep apnea and the risk for cardiovascular disease. Curr Atheroscler Rep. 2011;13(2):138-146. doi:10.1007/s11883-011-0161-8
- Djokic, Gorica et al. “The Effects of Magnesium – Melatonin – Vit B Complex Supplementation in Treatment of Insomnia.” Open access Macedonian journal of medical sciences vol. 7,18 3101-3105. 30 Aug. 2019, doi:10.3889/oamjms.2019.771
- Okawa, M et al. “Vitamin B12 treatment for sleep-wake rhythm disorders.” Sleep vol. 13,1 (1990): 15-23. doi:10.1093/sleep/13.1.15
- Boyle NB, Lawton C, Dye L. The Effects of Magnesium Supplementation on Subjective Anxiety and Stress-A Systematic Review. Nutrients. 2017;9(5):429. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu9050429. PMid:28445426 PMCid:PMC5452159
- Cherasse Y, Urade Y. Dietary Zinc Acts as a Sleep Modulator. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18(11):2334. Published 2017 Nov 5. doi:10.3390/ijms18112334
- Ji X., Liu J. Associations between blood zinc concentrations and sleep quality in childhood: A cohort study. Nutrients. 2015;7:5684-5696. doi: 10.3390/nu7075247.
- Hack LM, Lockley SW, Arendt J, Skene DJ. The effects of low-dose 0.5-mg melatonin on the free-running circadian rhythms of blind subjects. J Biol Rhythms. 2003;18(5):420-429. doi:10.1177/0748730403256796
- Hidese, Shinsuke et al. â€œEffects of chronic l-theanine administration in patients with major depressive disorder: an open-label study. Acta neuropsychiatrica vol. 29,2 (2017): 72-79. doi:10.1017/neu.2016.33
- Maurer, H. R., â€œBromelain: biochemistry, pharmacology and medical use. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2001 Aug; 58(9): 1234-1245. doi: 10.1007/PL00000936 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23304525
- Rajendra Pavan, Sapna Jain, Shraddha, and Ajay Kumar, Properties and Therapeutic Application of Bromelain: A Review, Biotechnology Research International, vol. 2012, Article ID 976203, 6 pages, 2012
- S.F. MÃ¼ller, S. Klement, “A combination of valerian and lemon balm is effective in the treatment of restlessness and dyssomnia in children”, Phytomedicine, Volume 13, Issue 6, 2006, Pages 383-387, ISSN 0944-7113, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phymed.2006.01.013.
- Bent S, Padula A, Moore D, Patterson M, Mehling W. Valerian for sleep: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Am J Med. 2006;119(12):1005-1012. doi:10.1016/j.amjmed.2006.02.026
- Donath F, Quispe S, Diefenbach K, Maurer A, Fietze I, Roots I. Critical evaluation of the effect of valerian extract on sleep structure and sleep quality. Pharmacopsychiatry. 2000;33:47-53.
ABOUT THIS POST
Like you, the Style Chicks team needs time to evaluate and form an opinion about the products we try. We received compensation for our time and effort to form an opinion of NoctoPlex Clinically Formulated Sleep Formula and its benefits. We produced this blog post because we think this product is great and want to share it with you!