It is a good time for hair rehab. Curly hair is naturally dry and requires extra moisture. An excellent shampoo and conditioning duo to restore moisture into dry, damaged hair is Maximilian Passion Fruit Black Seed Oil Curly Hair Shampoo and Conditioner Set. It contains only gentle, moisturizing ingredients including Passionfruit Extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Panthenol, and Black Seed Oil.
Why curly hair Needs Moisture
Curly hair is naturally drier. It has a wider diameter which leads to more surface moisture loss. Our natural scalp oils have difficulty making their way down the spiral shape of a curl.
The shape of a curl also makes it extra brittle.
When curly hair is colored or styled straight with hot tools, it can easily damage already dry hair.
Many shampoos and even conditioners contain ingredients that dry out and damage curly hair. These include parabens, sulphates, silicones, and alcohols.
If you have curly hair, it is a great time to transition away from drying shampoos and conditioners in order to achieve lush, healthy, soft, and shiny curls.
A great haircare set for curly hair is Maximilian Passion Fruit Black Seed Oil Curly Hair Shampoo and Conditioner Set.
About The Maximilian Set
The Maximilian Passion Fruit Black Seed Oil Curly Hair Shampoo and Conditioner Set contains a shampoo and conditioner, each is 16 ounces (500 ml). It contains only ingredients suitable for dry, curly hair.
The set comes nicely boxed so it is suitable to give as a gift to your favorite curly girl (or guy)!
What Makes Maximilian Special
Both the shampoo and conditioner use natural, safe, curly friendly ingredients to infuse and lock in moisture.
Also important is what these products do NOT contain:
- No Sulfate, Parabens, PEG, coloring, or gluten
- No Silicone
- No animal testing, cruelty-free
While these features are vital for curly hair, they are also beneficial to any texture hair that is dry, colored or damaged. Sulfates can be drying to even oily hair types. But this set uses three gentle cleansers considered safe for curly hair.
This volumizing formula makes hair healthier, it smooths the hair while imparting softness and shine. The ingredients work together to add moisture and then lock in that moisture.
Let’s take a closer look at these outstandingly curl-friendly ingredients.
The Maximilian Experience
The texture is silky and lightweight. It has an earthy and natural organic scent.
There is a soothing, gentle latter. It rinses clean but the hair doesn’t feel stripped. The directions say to rinse with cool water.
Impressively moisturizing on my curly, coarse, damaged hair. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny!
The texture is creamy and lightweight. It is not waxy or sticky.
I used about two-three tablespoons on my waist-length hair. It is an excellent texture for the curly girl method “squish and cond-ish”. My hair just drank it in.
Even while I was rinsing the conditioner from my hair, it felt so much stronger.
Without any other styling products and drying my hair naturally, my hair looked great! I love how thick and strong this set makes my hair feel! And it has shine and movement!
Where to Buy Maximilian
Find the Maximilian Passion Fruit Black Seed Oil Curly Hair Shampoo and Conditioner Set at
Maximilian Passion Fruit Black Seed Oil Curly Hair Shampoo and Conditioner Set
Try Maximilian Passion Fruit Black Seed Oil Curly Hair Shampoo and Conditioner Set at a great price.
Get a 70% off discount with code 70BQRAVM
Have any comments or questions about the Maximilian Passion Fruit Black Seed Oil Curly Hair Shampoo and Conditioner Set?
The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
Leave a comment or Email Us
- Regis, Suelen Alvarenga, Resende, Eder Dutra de, & Antoniassi, Rosemar. (2015). Oil quality of passion fruit seeds subjected to a pulp-waste purification process. Ciencia Rural, 45(6), 977-984. Epub 00, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1590/0103-8478cr20140099
- Trüeb, Ralph M. “Oxidative stress in ageing of hair.” International journal of trichology vol. 1,1 (2009): 6-14. doi:10.4103/0974-7753.51923
- Salih H.M. Aljabre, et al. Dermatological effects of Nigella sativa, Journal of Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery, Volume 19, Issue 2, 2015, Pages 92-98, ISSN 2352-2410, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jdds.2015.04.002.
- A. Rossi, L. Priolo, A. Iorio, E. Vescarelli, M. Gerardi, D. Campo, D. Nunno, S. Ceccarelli, S. Calvieri, A. Angeloni and C. Marchese, “Evaluation of a Therapeutic Alternative for Telogen Effluvium: A Pilot Study,” Journal of Cosmetics, Dermatological Sciences and Applications, Vol. 3 No. 3A, 2013, pp. 9-16. doi: 10.4236/jcdsa.2013.33A1002.
- Davis, M., Thomas, J., van de Velde, S., Boissy, Y., Dawson, T., Jr, Iveson, R. and Sutton, K. (2011), A novel cosmetic approach to treat thinning hair. British Journal of Dermatology, 165: 24-30. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10633.x
ABOUT THIS POST
The Style Chicks team personally tests and thoroughly evaluates each product before it is featured. We received compensation for our time and effort to form an opinion about this product.
Style Chicks independently researches product ingredients to understand how every featured product works. We show our research in the References section of each article.
Our opinions are 100% our own.