Almush Style Hair Curler Set provides a comfortable, easy-to-use way to get beautiful curls without the damage of heat styling.
Why Use a Heatless Hair Styling Solution
I loved the bouncy voluminous waves from a curling wand. It took 20 extra minutes to curl my hair each morning.
But daily hot tool use made my hair very dry and brittle. A curling wand depletes natural moisture in the hair and damages the keratin bonds.
I stopped using the curling wand, but curls and waves hide hair damage better than wearing straight hair.
I tried a few heatless curler options but most left a weird crimp in my hair or the curl didn’t hold. Many heatless curler options caused frizzy sections in my hair.
The Almush Style Hair Curler set can be used on wet or dry hair lightly misted with water. It works on long, curly, straight, fine, or thick hair.
The set comes in a variety of colors and designs. We tried the Pink and the 3d cube design.
The Almush Style Cube Design Hair Curler Set comes with:
- One clip
- One mulberry silk curler base
- two silk scrunchies
- a drawstring storage bag
The sturdy clip holds the curler base steady so you can use both hands to wrap your hair on the base.
Two mulberry silk scrunchies secure the hair ends in place on the curler base
The Drawstring Storage Bag
- The total length of the curler base is 35 inches. It can accommodate even VERY long hair.
- It is a one-inch diameter for the most versatile curl style.
- The curler base is made of soft, eco-friendly foamed rubber so it is comfortable to sleep on and lightweight. It has a mulberry silk cover.
How to Use This Set
- Start with towel-dried hair or lightly spritz dry hair damp
- Secure the base to the head with the included clip
- Wrap sections of hair around the base.
- I start with pieces about the same size hair piece as I take when using a curling wand.
- Larger pieces create a softer curl, smaller pieces a tighter curl.
- Tight wrapping creates a ringlet. Loose wrapping creates a beachy wave.
- TIP: One technique I found useful is to hold my hair section taut, lay it flat on the base towards the front, and twist it before wrapping it around the back of the curler. This creates more of a curling wand-type curls
- Once you wrap all your hair on one side, secure the ends with the scrunchie.
- Repeat on the other side
- Once both sides are secured, the base is flexible and can bend out of the way while you sleep or wear it while getting ready.
Lovely soft curls without burning my fingers or damaging my hair with a curling wand. And it doesn’t leave a weird “crimp” mark in my hair like other heatless curlers. I love saving the extra 20 minutes in the morning NOT having to curl my hair!
Where to Buy It
Find the Almush Style Hair Curler Set at https://almushstyle.com/collections/hair-curler/products/black-color-hair-curler-almush-style
Use coupon code BXSH4E5KCSC7 for 20% off any Almush Style product.
Got questions or comments about the Almush Style Hair Curler Set?
The Style Chicks are here to answer them!
Leave a comment below or Email Us
About This Post