Earth Wise Beauty Ruby Oil is a remarkable product from a remarkable brand. Earth Wise Beauty doesn’t make a product unless they can make it exceptional. And Ruby Face Oil is an exceptional product. This small-batch, lightweight face oil is suitable for both acne and aging. And despite being an oil, it’s not oily. Skin drinks in this cold-pressed, lightweight, golden oil. Learn about one of our favorite skincare products that fixes sun damage and scars. The ingredient list is an all-star, clean beauty lineup.
Why Ruby Face Oil is Special
Small batch and wildcrafted, Earth Wise Ruby Face Oil addresses problematic skin damage while reducing the appearance of scars. Typically sun damage repair requires strong serums that irritate sensitive skin. But Earth Wise Ruby Face Oil promotes healing and skin elasticity while leaving skin silky and smooth.
Ruby Face Oil is outstanding for sun damage repair and for scar healing. Since it is so lightweight, it is ideal for use during hot, humid weather.
By their natural extraction methods, Earth Wise gets the best out of organic ingredients known for their wound healing and skin protective properties. The result is an oil that delivers an exceptional product that can be used by highly sensitive skin types.
Take a peek at these outstanding ingredients:
Earth Wise Ruby Oil absorbs immediately. Only a small amount is needed, just a few drops.
It is a deep golden hue. A substantial oil out of the dropper so that it doesn’t run, but not heavy, sticky, or tacky on the skin. No residue.
It pairs wonderfully with EarthWise Beauty’s Farizad’s Veil Sun Reflector. I love the ability to control the texture and consistency of my sunscreen!
About Earth Wise Beauty
Earth Wise Beauty delivers truly unique handcrafted skincare products.
Each small batch of skin care products in the Earth Wise Beauty range contains no fillers. They are unrefined, unprocessed fair-trade ingredients such as botanical oils and butters, traditionally prepared herbs, and therapeutic-grade essential oils and absolutes.
If you love organic, small-batch, wildcrafted beauty, even reading through each product ingredient list is a treat.
We have been using Earth Wise Beauty products for a while, and have procrastinated writing about them because we wish to do them justice. Stay tuned for more from Earth Wise Beauty.
Where to buy it
Find Earth Wise Beauty Ruby Face Oil at https://earthwisebeauty.com/products/ruby-face-oil
Other Earth Wise Beauty We Love
Earth Wise Passion Eye Serum
Have any comments or questions about the Earth Wise Beauty Ruby Face Oil?
The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
Leave a comment or Email Us
- Mamalis A, Nguyen DH, Brody N, Jagdeo J. The active natural anti-oxidant properties of chamomile, milk thistle, and halophilic bacterial components in human skin in vitro. J Drugs Dermatol. 2013;12(7):780-784.
- Grajzer, Magdalena, et al. â€œCharacteristics of rose hip (Rosa canina L.) cold-pressed oil and its oxidative stability studied by the differential scanning calorimetry method. Food chemistry 188 (2015): 459-466.
- D. Banov, F. Banov, A.S. Bassani, Case Series: The Effectiveness of Fatty Acids from Pracaxi Oil in a Topical Silicone Base for Scar and Wound Therapy, Dermatol. Ther. [Heidelb], vol. 4, pp. 259-269, 2014.)
- Michael Lea. Bioremediation of Turbid Surface Water Using Seed Extract from Moringa oleifera Lam. (Drumstick) Tree. Current Protocols in Microbiology, 2010; DOI: 10.1002/9780471729259.mc01g02s16
- Lguillier, Teddy et al. â€œThe Wound Healing and Antibacterial Activity of Five Ethnomedical Calophyllum inophyllum Oils: An Alternative Therapeutic Strategy to Treat Infected Wounds. PloS one vol. 10,9 e0138602. 25 Sep. 2015
- Muggli, R. (2005), Systemic evening primrose oil improves the biophysical skin parameters of healthy adults. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 27: 243-249. doi:10.1111/j.1467-2494.2005.00274.x
Our team personally tests and thoroughly evaluates each product before it is featured.
Earth Wise Beauty Ruby Face Oil was submitted to Style Chicks for consideration purposes.
We independently research product ingredients to understand how every featured product works. We show our research in the References section of each article.
All opinions and experiences are 100% our own.