Founded in 2007 by two research librarians who love the Science of Beauty.
Wonder how a trending skincare product works? Us too.
We Research Ingredients
We examine the ingredients behind effective skincare and haircare.
- We search peer-reviewed medical journals and clinical studies to evaluate a product’s ingredients and claims.
- We thoroughly test each product for weeks to months for the true experience.
- We do not use multiple products at once or use conflicting products in order to report the most accurate results.
Knowing ingredient efficacy enables better beauty purchase decisions. Why waste time and money on beauty products not suited to your needs?
We have no endorsement, brand ambassador, or affiliate relationships. Our opinions are our own.
We regularly feature Clean Beauty because it is mostly free of skin irritants such as parabens, fillers, fragrance, and other additives.
Experiencing skin irritation from a product may not be a reaction to the active ingredients such as Vitamin C or retinol.
Rather, the additives are often the reason for skin irritation. Added fragrance to a product is most the common cause of skin reactions , especially on the eyelids. 
So before deciding an active ingredient just isn’t for you, see the Clean Beauty and fragrance-free product options we have discovered!
- Decode ingredient labels with The Defining Beauty Ingredient Glossary
- Locate long lost favorites with the Discontinued Clinique Products Guide
Follow us on social media:
Get in Touch
Style Chicks readers are beauty-savvy – if you hear of a wonderful product we should review, drop us a line!
Contact us either by e-mail or using the form below!
- If you would like your product to be considered for review on Stylechicks.com, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to arrange it!
- If you would like to license content from our site, write us at email@example.com
- If you want to contact us for any other reason or just want to say hello, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Contact Us & Say Hello!
Comments or questions are welcome. Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
Comments or questions are welcome.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
Feel free to link to any article on the site, but do not repost any images or content without written consent from us. Please contact us for licensing information.
We do not collect any personal information on this website.
- Danoy, Alix MS; Maibach, Howard I. MD. Allergic Contact Dermatitis–Induced Stereospecificity. Dermatitis: 1/2 2021 – Volume 32 – Issue 1 – p 10-14 doi: 10.1097/DER.0000000000000383
- Cheng, Judy MPH*; Zug, Kathryn A. MD†. Fragrance Allergic Contact Dermatitis. Dermatitis: September/October 2014 – Volume 25 – Issue 5 – p 232-245 doi: 10.1097/DER.0000000000000067
- Wenk, Kurt S. MD; Ehrlich, Alison MD, MHS. Fragrance Series Testing in Eyelid Dermatitis. Dermatitis: January/February 2012 – Volume 23 – Issue 1 – p 22-26