Research shows RED LIGHT THERAPY jump-starts tissue rejuvenation. It increases blood flow and intradermal collagen fiber density. We love getting the benefits of light therapy at home with Bestqool Red Light Therapy Device. This versatile device offers both anti-aging and pain relief benefits.
Light therapy is often done in a medical or spa setting. It is also available via some at-home devices.
An excellent FDA Class II cleared tool for at-home light therapy is the Bestqool Red Light Therapy device.
Why It Is Special
The Bestqool Red Light Therapy device contains 30 light units of 600nm and 30 units of 850nm. This combination of red light therapy and infra red light therapy options makes it a versatile tool for both skincare rejuvenation and inflammatory-based pain.
It can be placed on a table, the floor, or hung on a door to project light onto larger areas of the body.
Note the 60-degree angle for optimal light use:
The light is powerful and delivers professional results.
Why Use Red Light Therapy
Red light is the wave of the spectral range considered useful for promoting wound healing, tissue repair, and skin rejuvenation.
Red light therapy increases adenosine triphosphate production or ATP, which promotes cellular energy production. This has several benefits.
Red Light Therapy can be effective on osteoarthritis and tendinitis pain
In the box you will find:
- The X60 Light Therapy Device
- Height Adjusting System
- Hanging Cables
- Door Hook
- Power Cord
- User Manual
- eye goggles and case
The set comes well packed as seen here:
Let’s take a closer look at the details:
Some Bestqool X60 Red Light Therapy Device features:
- Near-Infrared Light Therapy
- 0 EMF at 3 inches
- Low heat output for contact skin use
- 60 LEDs
- Clinical Grade High Power LED Light Therapy in two clinically proven nanometers of light: 650 nm and 680nm
- 95W Power Consumption
- 2-year warranty
- Friendly customer service support
- Class II device certified
- Produced in factories approved by RoHS, ETL, CE, FDA
Some especially useful features include:
The X60 model device has a sturdy base with that allows you to put it on the table for use at a and 60-degree beam angle.
It can also be hung on the wall or doorframe to deliver a 15.8″x10″ area light span
There is also a smart timer. Wearing goggles while doing light therapy makes it difficult to gauge proper treatment times. The timer keeps track of time for you.
This device is notable for staying cool. It is not hot to the touch after use and the light itself does not feel hot. This is because of the dual built-in cooling system fans.
I use the Bestqool Red Light Therapy Device 15-30 minutes per session, 4 times per week.
The tabletop or hanging option makes it so convenient to use.
There is no flicker and the timer makes it easy to use. It is low heat output so it is comfortable during treatment.
The 60-degree angle, when placed on a tabletop, provides red light angled upwards towards my face and throat. I like to treat the under chin “turkey waddle” area and treat my forehead at once.
The lights are powerful, so use the goggles that come with the device to protect your eyes.
Unlike some light therapy devices, the light does not feel “hot” on the skin and treatment is comfortable.
We love the hanging on the door option so the light can reach a larger area. It is easy to assemble and adjust the height.
I can treat my face, throat, décolletage and shoulders at the same time. Red light therapy is also a wonderful anti-aging treat for hands!
Skin does seem brighter with a nice glow, but collagen production and skin firming can take a month or two to see results. Some surface issues, such as my acne, responded sooner.
Pain relief results are quick with the device.
I also like to use it immediately after a workout because the red light enhances muscle recovery and reduces inflammation.
I like to use the Bestqool Red Light Therapy Device before bedtime because red light therapy produces melatonin to promote better sleep patterns.
Bestqool Red Light Therapy Device provides a natural, safe, and non-invasive light therapy treatment you can use at home anytime. It is great for post-workout recovery, skin rejuvenation, and pain relief.
Where to Find It
Find the Bestqool Red Light Therapy Device at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZCDDLDN
Have any comments or questions about the Bestqool Red Light Therapy Device?
The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
Leave a comment or Email Us
- Gupta A.K., The use of low energy photon therapy (LEPT) in venous leg ulcers: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Dermatol. Surg. 24, 1383–138
- Wunsch, Alexander, and Karsten Matuschka. “A controlled trial to determine the efficacy of red and near-infrared light treatment in patient satisfaction, reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, skin roughness, and intradermal collagen density increase.” Photomedicine and laser surgery vol. 32,2 (2014): 93-100. doi:10.1089/pho.2013.3616
- Dungel, Peter et al. “Low level light therapy by LED of different wavelength induces angiogenesis and improves ischemic wound healing.” Lasers in surgery and medicine vol. 46,10 (2014): 773-80. doi:10.1002/lsm.22299
- Avni D, Levkovitz S, Maltz L, Oron U. Protection of skeletal muscles from ischemic injury: low-level laser therapy increases antioxidant activity. Photomed Laser Surg. 2005;23(3):273-277.
- Wickenheisser, Victoria A et al. “Laser Light Therapy in Inflammatory, Musculoskeletal, and Autoimmune Disease.” Current allergy and asthma reports vol. 19,8 37. 2 Jul. 2019, doi:10.1007/s11882-019-0869-z
ABOUT THIS POST