In Season 1 of the TV series Younger, Jane Krakowski’s character Annabelle tells Liza, who poses as 26 but is in actuality, 40 years old: “Be careful of your hands, sweetie. They’re a dead giveaway.” Annabelle speaks truth. We slather our faces and necks with beauty treatments, moisturizer, and sunscreen but often neglect our hands. StyleChicks recommends three-prong attack on hand-aging that includes applying sunscreen and Retinol to hands and keeping them in top physical shape with the Homai Hand Grip Strengthener with Adjustable Resistance.
WHY USE A GRIP STRENGTHENER FOR YOUNGER LOOKING HANDS?
A Hand Grip Strengthener quickly builds up tone and strength in the hands, wrists, and forearms. Stronger hands make for graceful, feminine, and agile movement.
Your hands, like your legs and arms, look their best when skin drapes over toned muscles and ligaments. Resistance training makes hands look healthy, improves blood flow and makes them appear slimmer and longer. Low resistance hand exercises counteract the “old-lady” look that hands can take on with age. Stronger hands and wrists are also less likely to need to pick or pry things open with your fingernails, which subjects them to breaking and damage.
WHY USE THE HOMAI HAND GRIP STRENGTHENER TO STRENGTHEN HANDS?
I was only familiar with the hand grip strengtheners that guys tend to use like my Dad had when he played baseball or the ones I see weightlifters at the gym use. I found that type of hand strengthener too difficult to use. But the Homai Hand Grip Strengthener is just the right level of difficulty for me, and it feels like a better fit in my hand.
ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE SUITABLE FOR WOMEN WHO WANT STRONG BUT DELICATE HANDS
A ballerina is an example of appearing elegant and graceful despite the grueling strength workouts. That is the goal with an anti-aging hand workout. Hands appear elegant and slim, not bulky. If you do an upper arm and upper body workout, a workout for your hands is a logical addition for an elegant, long-line look. The Homai Hand Grip Strengthener adjusts to a lower but challenging weight resistance to build strong hands without excessive bulk or making hands appear masculine. Rather, strong hands make for graceful and agile movement on a woman’s hand, elongating the appearance of the fingers, and making hands look younger and more attractive.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM USING THE Homai Hand Grip Strengthener
- Athletes and recreational sports enthusiasts: Those who want to improve aspects of sports technique including hitting, throwing, pulling, pushing, and holding. Also ideal for rock climbers, golfers, tennis and baseball players and body builders.
- Musicians who want more finger strength, dexterity, speed, and agility, including pianists, guitarists, harpists
- Hairdressers who want to increase their grip and stamina to steadily scissors and styling tools
- Makeup artists who want to improve their stability and precision
- Medical Personnel: Nurses, doctors, phlebotomists, physical therapists, EMT’s, Massage therapists, Physical therapists all need strong and steady hands.
- Rehabilitation for arthritis, carpal tunnel, tendonitis, tennis elbow and improve sensitivity of aging hands or those with nerve damage
- If you do lots of hands-on work, such as mechanic, a grip strengthener can help prevent injury
- Hobbyists that requires precision and a steady hand, such as model building, painting or drawing, building hand strength can improve your stamina.
HOMAI HAND GRIP STRENGTHENER SUPERIOR DESIGN FEATURES
- Longer finger handle and the palm handle, so that it fits well in the hand for males and females
- Ergonomic, non-slip rubber grip handles for easier use
- Spring-loaded grip offers varying levels of resistance from 20 lbs up to 110 lbs allows you to adjust the resistance to exactly what you need.
- Compact and portable size
PUTTING THE HOMAI HAND GRIP STRENGTHENER TO THE TEST
The Homai Hand Grip Strengthener can be used either every other day or every day, depending on your strengthening goals. I do it every other day while watching TV, Netflix or when I am online checking my email.
I use it on the lowest resistance setting, the 20 lbs, to start. Next week I will increment up a bit. It is just the right amount of tension and difficulty for beginners; it is not too easy and not too difficult. See the video below for how to adjust the resistance to as low as 20 lbs up to 110 lbs.
The adjustable resistance weight range is a very nice feature on this grip strengthener, making it suitable for men, women, kids and even seniors who want to increase their hand strength and combat arthritic changes.
The spring-loaded grip does not snap back on me if I lose my grip mid-squeeze, which is a nice feature.
I quickly felt my hands getting stronger and agiler within a short period of a few weeks of using the Grip Strengthener. I also find that after using the Homai Hand Grip Workout Griper a few times a week, that I’m less klutzy and accident prone with agile, flexible hands and toned wrists.
Surprisingly, a benefit I did not expect from using the Homai Hand Grip Strengthener is I have an easier time applying my makeup because I have steadier hands, especially when applying eye makeup on my “other eye,” my liquid eyeliner game is improving with a steady hand. My arms also get less tired when I am using hair styling tools overhead like hairdryers, curling irons, and the Instyler hair straightener.
For youthful looking hands, regular grip strength training is vital. Combining the consistent use of the Homai Hand Grip Strengthener with sunscreen and a topical retinol cream, hands can look younger and smoother.
The padded handles make the Homai Hand Grip Strengthener much easier to use, and the adjustable tension makes it ideal for anyone in the family to use, whether sports enthusiast, musician, kids, or seniors who wish to build up strength in their hands. A sturdy and useful product that is easy to use while watching TV.
Find the Homai Hand Grip Strengthener at Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N7DQJ14
Use code 9RKDYFWS for 15% Off the Homai Hand Grip Strengthener. This offer is good until August 31st.
Style Chicks received the Homai Hand Grip Strengthener in exchange for our unbiased review and received compensation for our time and effort. However, our experience with the product and the opinions expressed in this review are 100% ours.