It’s National Watermelon Day! And Caley Cosmetics, creators of COLOR WAVE NATURAL LIPSTICK, have done it again, this time with an Eyeliner. BEACH BABE NATURAL EYES Eyeliner is a smudge-proof gel that contains natural ingredients to treat and enhance lashes, one of which is eyelash enhancing Watermelon Seed Oil. Plus it comes in 14 pretty shades.
About BEACH BABE NATURAL EYES
These long-wearing, smearproof, and waterproof eyeliners come in fourteen versatile shades. We got to try several of them. We found they don’t tug on delicate eye skin yet blend easily.
The liners are creamy but blend like a gel. It is non-irritating when applied in the waterline.
The colors are:
- Jetsetter: black-brown/espresso
- Midnight: matte black
- Twilight: black shimmer
- Moonlight: charcoal
- Playa:medium matte brown
- Tahiti: dark royal/navy blue
- Bohemian: vivid grape
- Jungle: deep forest/moss green
- Dragonfly:deep plum/metallic aubergine
- Sunset: bronze/medium brown metallic
- Mermaid: teal shimmer
- Unicorn: lilac shimmer
- Starry Eyed: creamy white highlight
These formulations are not only clean, but are made without water. Let’s take a look at these ingredients:
What We Love
We particularly like how this liner does double duty as a waterproof liner and lash enhancer. Castor oil is well known to condition lashes, but it is so thick that it is often difficult to apply it directly to the lash root or not inadvertently get it into the eye. But when castor is in an eyeliner, it works out perfectly to enhance lash growth and as a long-wearing eyeliner.
About Caley Cosmetics
“All of our natural beauty products are developed and made in a family owned & operated green beauty facility. We test every clean cosmetic product endlessly until we can guarantee our cruelty-free makeup brand delivers healthy skincare benefits for optimal performance.”
WHERE TO FIND IT
Find Caley Cosmetics Beach Babe NATURAL EYES Eyeliner Caley at
Have any questions about Caley Cosmetics Beach Babe NATURAL EYES Eyeliner? The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
- Tarek A. El-Adawy and Khaled M. Taha (2001). ”Characteristics and Composition of Watermelon, Pumpkin, and Paprika Seed Oils and Flours” Agric. Food Chem. 49 (3): 1253-1259. doi:10.10217
- Lopez Perez G, Torres Altamirano M. Indications for sunflower oil concentrate in the treatment of atopic dermatitis. Rev Alerg Mex. 2006;53(6):217-25.
ABOUT THIS POST
Caley Cosmetics Beach Babe NATURAL EYES Eyeliners were submitted to Style Chicks for consideration purposes. All opinions and experiences are 100% our own.