Got dry, cracked feet and elbows? The now constant hand washing has left my already dry, flaky cuticles and eczema-prone knuckles absolutely raw. I tried home remedies, even a prescription cortisone cream. Fortunately, we found an effective, natural remedy to combat dry, flaky skin: Toe Juice! Â Toe Juice hydrates while helping the skin heal itself. It is a natural formulation to heal skin head to toe.
FIGHTING DRY SKIN
If you suffer from dry, itchy skin patches, ragged cuticles, or flaking, dry, cracked feet – you have likely tried all kinds of DIY remedies online. But some of these remedies can do more harm than good.
Lotions and creams can be messy and ineffective.Â Prescription remedies can lose efficacy over time. Cortisones can weaken and thin the skin.Â
Toe Juice was created for dry feet but works anywhere you experience skin imbalance.Â Â Toe Juice is a fast-drying liquid with no messy residue. It quickly rehydrates skin and restores healthy skin.Â
Skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema, as well as dandruff and dry, tight scalp hold in common the need for skin hydration. Most skin conditions also have some elements of inflammation. And when the skin barrier is disturbed, it is more susceptible to fungi, bacteria, and viruses.
Hydration is key in combatting skin flaking and dryness. Toe Juice rapidly delivers hydration to skin cells with a fast-absorbing formulation.Â
How to Hydrate Dry Skin
This seems so basic, yet skin hydration is so elusive. The makers ofÂ Toe Juice give an excellent explanation on their website: drinking mayonnaise.
If you were very thirsty, would you drink water or mayonnaise? Lotions and creams are actually an inferior way to hydrate the skin because their delivery method is a barrier to absorption. The consistency of lotions and creams can’t deliver moisture or healing ingredients as effectively as a fast-absorbing liquid.
Toe Juice is a liquid remedy with a unique method to deliver treating ingredients.
Toe JuiceÂ with DermaVine
Toe Juice contains DermaVine, a proprietary blend of plant-based extracts like lemon peel oil, willow bark, and cinnamon bark extract. These safe, natural, and effective ingredients help the body heal itself.
Toe JuiceÂ® with DermaVine’s exfoliate dead cells while restoring healthy skin. It’s Antifungal, Antimicrobial, Antibacterial, and Antiviral.
What Makes it Special
It works quickly and won’t become less effective over time.Â Applying Toe Juice consistently for 10-14 days relieves most skin ailments.
Toe Juice is very safe. It can be used by newborns, the elderly, pregnant and nursing women, diabetics, cancer survivors, and chemo-patients. It won’t bleach skin and is suitable for any skin tones and ethnicities.
|Lemon Peel Oil treats 31 types of Candida yeast overgrowth on the skin.Â 
Lemon Peel Oil eliminates certain skin-damaging bacterias better than the antibiotic erythromycin.Â Â 
The DermaVine formulation rehydrates and promotes new, healthy skin cells. The result is a natural, effective, plant-based acne remedy.
Let’s take a look at a few of the ingredients in Toe Juice’s DermaVineâ„¢ formula:
Used on a cotton ball or cotton swab and it can be precisely applied head to toe. Apply it with a dropper or with a spray bottle.
Safe for head to toe use, apply Toe JuiceÂ® anywhere from a dry, flaky scalp to cracked heels.
- Cracked skin and cuticles
- Dry skin patches
- Mosquito bites
- Itchy elbows
- Dandruff or scalp buildup imbalances
- Skin irritated from hand sanitizer use
Chronic handwashing and hand sanitizer use triggers my eczema and cracked cuticles. But Toe Juice soothes my cuticles and restores my skin without chemicals. And it’s amazing on flaky elbows!
But the biggest test for me is for years I have had a chronic dry patch of eczema on my forehead. Iâ€™ve used over-the-counter, prescription and DIY remedies, yet it never truly clears.
So I applied Toe Juice daily to the eczema spot. It absorbs so well that for the first few days I was over-applying because I expected it to be wet and require a visible dry-down. By day three I just dabbed it with a drop of Toe Juice on a q-tip each day. It doesn’t sting or burn. It absorbs immediately.
Within eight days it was cleared, the dryness and even the dark reddish-brown discoloration is gone. It looks and feels so much better.
WHERE TO BUY IT
Find Toe Juice atÂ https://www.toejuice.com/products/original-toe-juice/original-toe-juice
Have any questions about Toe Juice?
The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
Leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- BiaÅ‚oÅ„, M et al. â€œThe influence of chemical composition of commercial lemon essential oils on the growth of Candida strains.â€ Mycopathologia vol. 177,1-2 (2014): 29-39. doi:10.1007/s11046-013-9723-3
- Hou, He-Shuai et al. â€œExtraction of essential oil from Citrus reticulate Blanco peel and its antibacterial activity against Cutibacterium acnes (formerly Propionibacterium acnes).â€ Heliyon vol. 5,12 e02947. 2 Dec. 2019, doi:10.1016/j.heliyon.2019.e02947
- BiaÅ‚oÅ„, The influence,Â Mycopathologia
- Man, Adrian et al. â€œAntimicrobial Activity of Six Essential Oils Against a Group of Human Pathogens: A Comparative Study.â€ Pathogens (Basel, Switzerland) vol. 8,1 15. 28 Jan. 2019, doi:10.3390/pathogens8010015
- Anil Kumar Maurya, et al, â€œThe essential oil from Citrus limetta Risso peels alleviates skin inflammation: In-vitro and in-vivo studyâ€, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Volume 212, 2018, Pages 86-94
- Hou, Extraction, Heliyon
- Jiang, Development,Â Pharmaceutical biology
- Veerasophon, Jinmica, et al. â€œFormulation of anti-acne concealer containing cinnamon oil with antimicrobial activity against Propionibacterium acnes.â€ Journal of advanced pharmaceutical technology & research vol. 11,2 (2020): 53-58.
- Julianti, Elin et al. â€œAntibacterial Activity of Ethanolic Extract of Cinnamon Bark, Honey, and Their Combination Effects against Acne-Causing Bacteria.â€ Scientia pharmaceutica vol. 85,2 19. 11 Apr. 2017
- Ferro, Thiago A F et al. â€œTopical Application of Cinnamaldehyde Promotes Faster Healing of Skin Wounds Infected with Pseudomonas aeruginosa.â€ Molecules (Basel, Switzerland)vol. 24,8 1627. 25 Apr. 2019, doi:10.3390/molecules24081627
- Shara M, Stohs SJ. Efficacy and Safety of White Willow Bark (Salix alba) Extracts. Phytother Res. 2015 Aug;29(8):1112-6. doi: 10.1002/ptr.5377. Epub 2015 May 22. PMID: 25997859.
ABOUT THIS POST
The Style Chicks team personally tests and thoroughly evaluates each product before it is featured.
Style Chicks independently researches product ingredients to understand how every featured product works. We show our research in theÂ References section of each article.
Our opinions are 100% our own.