Unlike most Vitamin C creams, Mad Hippie Triple C Night Cream’s potent anti-aging punch is delivered in a formula that offers extreme hydration. And it comes with an adorable little bamboo spoon to hygienically scoop out just the right amount for face and throat. Check out the synergistic actives in this brilliant formulation.
About Mad Hippie Triple C Night Cream
Mad Hippie Triple C Night Cream is filled with 19 synergistic actives!
It delivers three bio-available Vitamin C’s. This trio of Vitamin C addresses the full spectrum of what C has to offer.
The three Vitamin C’s are:
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate is ideal for sensitive skin. It is less exfoliating but produces collagen and suppresses discoloration.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate absorbs deeply and works well with other Cs.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside is a stable C that offers antioxidant protection, collagen boosting, and fading hyperpigmentation.
Along with this trio of C’s, Mad Hippie Triple C Night Cream contains multiple anti-aging superstars such as Reishi and Cloudberry.
|Cloudberry has four times the Vitamin C of an orange. It builds collagen, fights off attacks on collagen, reduces wrinkles, and hydrates.
It is a rich, creamy, and spreadable texture that dries down smooth and not sticky or tacky.
The smooth texture of Mad Hippie Triple C Night Cream is tempting to slather, but it is a treating cream, so just use the spoonful.
It does not sting, but when I applied it, I could tell it was potent.
|Reishi mushroom promotes cell regeneration while reducing skin inflammation, puffiness, and wrinkles.
Best Use Tips & Tricks
Don’t layer other actives withÂ Mad Hippie Triple C Night Cream.
If you MUST add a top layer, make sure it is a cream with no extra treating actives. But there are plenty of soothing moisturizers in this formula so you likely will not need any secondary products with this cream.
|Turmeric extract is an anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant that helps reduce and heal acne. It also reduces skin discoloration.
More about Mad Hippie Triple C Night Cream
Want to learn more about this exceptional cream? Read the full Style Chicks report on Mad Hippie Triple C Night Cream
Have any comments or questions about the Mad Hippie Triple C Night Cream?
The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
Leave aÂ commentÂ orÂ Email Us
- Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, Volume 11 (4) â€“ Dec 1, 2012, Stability, transdermal penetration, and cutaneous effects of ascorbic acid and its derivatives
- Thiem B (2003). â€œRubus chamaemorusL. â€“ a boreal plant rich in biologically active metabolites: a reviewâ€. Biological Letters. 40 (1): 3â€“13.
- Panossian, Alexander, and Georg Wikman. â€œEffects of Adaptogens on the Central Nervous System and the Molecular Mechanisms Associated with Their Stress-Protective Activity.â€Â Pharmaceuticals (Basel, Switzerland)Â vol. 3,1 188-224. 19 Jan. 2010, doi:10.3390/ph3010188
About This Mad Hippie Triple C Night Cream Post
The Style Chicks team personally tests and thoroughly evaluates each product before it is featured.
Style Chicks independently researches product ingredientsÂ to understand how every featured product works. We show our research in theÂ References sectionÂ of each article.
Our opinions are 100% our own.