Unless you are an animated protagonist from FROZEN, winter wrecks havoc with your hair and skin. Frigid temperatures, harsh winds, and forced indoor heating results in chapped, dry skin, hair that is brittle & flyaway, dry, irritated noses, and chapped lips. Fight back with a Clarion Air Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier to restore the moisture that forced indoor heat and winter weather robs from your hair & skin.
A good way to ensure your skin stays supple and your hair remains hydrated during the rough winter months is a humidifier. We like the Clarion Air Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier for overnight use because it not only is super-quiet but can run even at maximum speed for up to twenty-one hours without requiring a refill.
And BONUS, instead of having to replace traditional filters, it uses a demineralization cartridge that is re-washable and reusable.
ABOUT THE CLARION AIR ULTRASONIC COOL MIST HUMIDIFIER
Many of us likely used a humidifier to ease the congestion associated with childhood illnesses, but they were noisy and erratic in output. The Clarion Air has several features that blow away the humidifiers of our youth.
- 21 Hour Continuous Use: The 1.3-gallon capacity is large enough to provide 21-hour continuous use even when used on max speed. There are no hourly refills needed so it is ideal for use overnight.
- Virtually silent: It produces no humming or whirring sound when in use, making it ideal for use while sleeping, even in a nursery. Promotes restful, healthful sleep.
- Filter-Free: Instead of disposable cartridges and filters to constantly buy, use, throw away and replace, the vaporizer uses a washable, reusable and effective demineralization cartridge that works for a year. This means less cost to you and less waste in landfills, making this unit an environmentally responsible choice.
- Strong, easy to use handleÂ
- BONUS: Plus there is a free Bonus of 1 extra demineralization cartridge (2 total for two years of no replacement parts)
- Easier to Clean: Simply wipe all over with a soft, damp cloth to keep the humidifier free of harmful germs & mold. This is much easier than my previous devices that required a full clean up to keep the mold away.
- 2-Year Warranty
- Well packaged with each piece in plastic overwrap
REASONS TO USE AN ULTRASONIC HUMIDIFIER
- Stops dry skin, bloody noses, and chapped lips resulting from irritated sinuses, allergies or illness.
- Helps alleviate problems related to the dehydrating nature of winter heating including static electricity and cracks in paint and furniture.
- The Center for Disease Control found that keeping the relative humidity levels indoors in the range of 43% â€“ 60% helps prevent the movement of germs, including the flu virus.
BEAUTY BENEFITS OF USING THE Clarion Air Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
Skincare products are most effective with moisture: Does your nighttime face or eye cream contain Hyaluronic Acid? Did you know Hyaluronic Acid makes skin look so plump and dewy because it pulls moisture from the air? Using the Clarion Air Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier is ideal to pair with overnight beauty creams that contain Hyaluronic Acid, which draws moisture from the air into your skin. If there is no moisture in the air, Hyaluronic leaves skin looking drier, older and irritated. By using a humidifier at night, the air has enough moisture to supply the Hyaluronic Acid the hydration it needs to make your skin dewy and supple.
Is your regular skincare regimen too harsh on your skin in the winter? It may just be the overly dry air, consider using a humidifier in your bedroom and home office before discontinuing effective skincare products.
Also, a better nightsâ€™ sleep is a definitively hard-to-beat beauty boost no chapped lips and noses from breathing dry air, skin stays moist no waking up with dry, red eyes, a sore throat, and no keeping your partner up with snoring due to dry nasal passages.
MY EXPERIENCE USING THE Clarion Air Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
It is easy to fill and carry with no leaks. The directions are seen on the top of the box and in the user manual.
Remove the clear blue top from the base
I filled the tank, secured back the cap, and it goes directly back onto the base.
The Ultrasonic feature makes for a very fine mist that does not leave the room, floor or surrounding furniture damp.
I really like the automatic shut off feature so I can leave it on overnight or if I forget about it being on before I leave the house in the morning, I don’t have to worry.
Using the humidifier this week, I didn’t wake up with a dry mouth, or with dry, red eyes. My skin was soft instead of feeling tight and a bit itchy and my lips were not their usual dry, chapped morning selves.
I did also find that I slept better, even though I didnâ€™t have a cold or a cough, the moisture made it easier for me to breathe.
My night time moisturizer creams seem to work better with more moisture in the air.
A virtually silent, cool mist humidifier that can run for ten hours on one tank fill. Suitable for use in a nursery or bedroom, it is an energy-efficient way to keep your home more comfortable during dry winter months. Easy to set up, fill and use with no filter, it is safe to leave on overnight, making for a better nightsâ€™ sleep during the winter. It replenishes harsh winter indoor air with the level of moisture necessary to support keeping hair hydrated and skin dewy, as well as reduce maintaining the optimal humidity for reducing germs and flu virus within the home. With easy cleanup and no filters to replace, it is an environmentally sound choice for sleeping and looking better this winter.