Around page 64 in yourÂ March Allure Magazine you will find an insert coupon for $10 off any Patricia Wexler M.D. Dermatology purchase at Bath and Body Works through March 31st. Great time to try some of the really good MMPi products in her line.
Free True BlueÂ â€œHeel of Approvalâ€ foot cream ($15 value) with every FitFlop By WalkstarÂ purchase – get your legs in shape for summer with these flip flops at Bath and Body Works.Â Thanks to Freebieville for giving us a heads-up -Â read the rest of the post there for other Bath & Body Works coupons and deals.
- Giftcertificates.com is the ultimate one-stop email gift certficate site for numerous online stores. There is also a 10% off coupon via the link.
- Neiman Marcus has virtual (e-mailable) gift cards available in $50, $100, $250, $500, and $1000 increments.
- Amazon has E-mail Gift Card for immediate delivery. No one will ever be disappointed in an Amazon.com gift card – they have everything.
- Sephora has e-mail gift certificatesfor immediate delivery in $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $150, $200, and $250 increments. You can use one gift certificate and one promo code on any order.
- Bath and Body Works offers e-mail gift cards in increments between $5 and $250.
- Victoria’s Secret is offering e-mail gift cards betweenÂ $5 and $500. You can order up until noon on December 25th for delivery tomorrow.
- Smartbargains.com offers immediate delivery gift cards.
- e.l.f. offers egift card with immediate shipping today.
Through Monday December 17th, Bathandbodyworks.com has $4.95 shipping – no code required.
There is also 30% off Gift Sets.
In Store Deals:
Today (Sunday December 16th): 5 for $25 onÂ Signature Collection productsÂ (a $35 value – makes for aÂ great gift basket)
Tomorrow (Monday December 17th): The Sweetest, Softest Robe on Earth for $29.50 (reduced from $80). I can personally attest that this is indeed the sweetest, softest robe on earth. It’s amazing. Check out the Sweetest Softest Shop for other products in the line – Â the socks make me sleep like a baby.