Epionce Renewal Facial Cream reduces signs of aging on dry sensitive skin. Sensitive skin often cannot tolerate the strong actives required to combat signs of aging. Epionce developed a formulation using natural ingredients to help sensitive skin tolerate this effective anti-aging product.
About Epionce Renewal Facial Cream
Epionce Renewal Facial Cream is the flagship product of the Epionce line.
Dr. Thornfeldt, Clinical Dermatologist and Founder of Episciences, and creator of Epionce, created a line of botanically-based skincare that rivals the results of aggressive chemical topicals but without the irritation.
Why It Is Special
Epionce Renewal Facial Cream is special because it provides an anti-aging cream for sensitive skin, and unlike many aggressive topicals, it is formulated to provide skin barrier protection to combat environmental stressors.
This cruelty-free formulation uses several natural ingredients to protect, pamper and treat the skin.
Let’s take a look:
It is a rich emollient texture but it does not leave behind a residue.
It spreads easily on the skin and absorbs well. It dries down without being greasy. There is a notable but pleasant scent. It leaves my skin soft and smooth.
Where to Find It
Find Epionce Renewal Facial Cream at https://www.epionce.com/product/renewal-facial-cream/
- Man, Adrian et al. “Antimicrobial Activity of Six Essential Oils Against a Group of Human Pathogens: A Comparative Study.” Pathogens (Basel, Switzerland) vol. 8,1 15. 28 Jan. 2019, doi:10.3390/pathogens8010015
- Anil Kumar Maurya, et al, “The essential oil from Citrus limetta Risso peels alleviates skin inflammation: In-vitro and in-vivo study”, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Volume 212, 2018, Pages 86-94
- Hou, He-Shuai, et al. “Extraction of essential oil from Citrus reticulate Blanco peel and its antibacterial activity against Cutibacterium acnes (formerly Propionibacterium acnes).” Heliyon vol. 5,12 e02947. 2 Dec. 2019, doi:10.1016/j.heliyon.2019.e02947
- de Oliveira, Ana Paula, et al. “Effect of semisolid formulation of Persea Americana mill (avocado) oil on wound healing” Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine: eCAM vol. 2013 (2013): 472382. doi:10.1155/2013/47238
- Grajzer, Magdalena, et al. “Characteristics of rose hip (Rosa canina L.) cold-pressed oil and its oxidative stability studied by the differential scanning calorimetry method.” Food chemistry 188 (2015): 459-466
Questions & Comments
Have any comments or questions about Epionce Renewal Facial Cream?
The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
Leave a comment below or Email Us
ABOUT THIS POST
Epionce Renewal Facial Cream was submitted to Style Chicks for consideration purposes.
The Style Chicks team personally tests and thoroughly evaluates each product before it is featured.
Style Chicks independently researches product ingredients to understand how every featured product works.
All opinions and experiences are 100% our own.