At StyleChicks, we adore many skincare friendly ingredients. So when those ingredients come together into one organic product, we’re positively giddy. Our source of giddiness is SuperNatural Body Glō Body Oil with Bergamot. It contains skincare all star ingredients.
WHAT IT IS
Supernatural Body Glō Body Oil is a lightweight post-shower oil to restore and nourish the skin. In a few days to weeks, see skin that naturally glows. We mean it. Even eczema or psoriasis, back acne, old scars, and dry, dull, scaly legs look and feel better.
WHAT IT DOES: A QUICK FIX FOR NEGLECTED BODY SKIN
I moisturize face and throat but often neglect body skin. Winter takes its’ toll on long-neglected arms, shoulders, and legs. The skin on shoulders, arms, chest, and decolletage deserve love too.
SuperNatural Body Glō Body Oil makes it very easy to make amends for a winter of skin neglect. A small amount of this post-shower spray-on oil hydrates and restores skin. It dries down fast with a light bergamot scent. Skin isn’t left slippery or greasy.
WHAT MAKES SUPERNATURAL Body GLO Body Oil SPECIAL?
The ingredient list reads like a skin care all-star roster. When combined, they synergistically enhance each other while creating a balanced, light oil that addresses numerous skin needs. Expect skin to be softer and brighter with superior moisture retention. Long-term benefits of these ingredients include better collagen, elastin and ceramide levels.
SuperNatural Body Glō Body Oil is 100% USDA Certified Organic. Ingredients include Sacha Inchi Oil, Sea Buckthorn, Grapeseed and Jojoba Oils. Also Castor, Coconut, Amla, Sunflower, Matcha, and Kelp.
A small amount massaged into the body leaves skin so soft to the touch. It absorbs quickly and does not stain clothing. It dries down without being greasy. This is a restorative treatment. My skin is not just temporarily enhanced with moisturizer. It is well hydrated and healthy looking all day. Even cracked elbows, dry patches on my upper arms, rough knees and feet. Decolletage and shoulders are soft and supple.
SuperNatural Body Glō Body Oil makes a lovely gift for yourself or for Mom!
Find SuperNatural Body Glō Body Oil with Bergamot at
Details for the Ingredient Obsessed:
HOW DOES SUPERNATURAL Body Glō Body Oil WORK?
Want to know how it works? Read below for a detailed overview of the amazing ingredient combination in Glō Body Oil:
SUPERSTAR INGREDIENT BREAKDOWN
The Vital fab four
The heavy lifting of intense body skin rehab comes from these four ingredients. These are Sacha Inchi Oil, Sea Buckthorn, Grapeseed, and Jojoba. You’ve likely used the latter but know less about the former. Sachi Inchi and Sea Buckthorn are amazing additions to your skincare.
1. SACHA INCHI OIL
Sacha Inchi Oil contains Plant Sterols. These improve moisture retention and rebuilds skin’s natural lipid barriers. It keeps skin elastic with astounding levels of omega-3s and omega-6s and some omega-9s. Topical omegas actually prevent future sun damage. Other oils cannot compete with Sacha Inchi’s toxin-free high omega profile. This is important because omegas maintain ceramides, regulate sebum, and make skin glow.
Sacha Inchi Oil contains high levels of behenic acid, an anti-aging superstar. It also contains Vitamin A and E.
Sacha Inchi oil is lightweight and doesn’t clog pores. This is amazing because it has about three times the essential fatty acid content of coconut oil. This scent-free oil has exceptional moisturizing properties. It works on even chronically dry, sensitive and irritated skin. (1)
2. SEA BUCKTHORN
Sea Buckthorn contains over 200 skin-friendly nutrients. It restores skin and builds collagen. The omegas make skin glow from within. This non-irritating oil is an anti-inflammatory that treats acne, eczema, and psoriasis. See fine lines become smoother and softer.
Sea Buckthorn’s value in skincare has been documented in medical journals and books. One stated:
“Valuable substances contained in sea-buckthorn oil play an important role in the proper functioning of the human body and give skin a beautiful and healthy appearance. A balanced composition of fatty acids give the number of vitamins or their range in this oil and explains its frequent use in cosmetic products for the care of dry, flaky or rapidly aging skin. Moreover, its unique unsaturated fatty acids, such as palmitoleic acid (omega-7) and gamma-linolenic acid (omega-6), give sea-buckthorn oil skin regeneration and repair properties.” (2)
3. GRAPESEED OIL
Grapeseed Oil is often found in high-end brands with good reason. It is nourishing and contains building blocks for collagen production. High in Polyphenols, Vitamins C, D, E and Omega 6, it treats dry skin, wrinkles, discoloration, and aging. Being organic, as in this product, is especially important for grapeseed oils.
4. JOJOBA OIL
Jojoba Oil is close to the chemical composition of our natural oils. It regulates oily skin, removes impurities and flakes, reduces inflammation and soothes skin. It is also a carrier oil that helps other oils penetrate.
Vital cogs in this composite skincare product, these supporting ingredients provide an array of skin benefits. There are many benefits to these organic ingredients. Here are a few things they do for skin:
- Matcha Leaf Extract is a moisturizing acne treatment.
- Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract contains Vitamin C to boost collagen. There are fatty oils to moisturize. Like Sacha Inchi, it contains high levels of behenic acid. Topical application promotes cellular growth. It also reduces fine lines, sagging skin, fades scars, reduces and inflammation.
- Emblica Officinalis, AKA Amla is high in Vitamin C to increase collagen and fades scars. Amla is nutrient-rich and restorative.
- Haritaki a natural toner and UV protectant.
- Bibhitaki Fruits Extract is high in Vitamin C and fights skin allergies.
- Kelp Extract minerals remove toxins. It lessens redness, inflammation, rosacea and protects against environmental damage.
- Sunflower Seed Oil is hydrating, nourishing and an excellent “supporting” oil base.
- Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil smooths rough skin patches and repairs the skin barrier.
- Flax Seed Oil promotes skin brightness, elasticity, firmness, and texture.
- Coconut Oil‘s moisturizing properties are well-known. It is also anti-inflammatory with mild UV protective properties.
- Castor Seed Oil reduces inflammation, heals scars and hydrates.
Quite the beauty line-up, isn’t it?
A lovely gift for a skin care obsessed friend, a friend with sensitive skin, or as a gift for yourself.
WHERE TO BUY IT
Find SuperNatural Body Glō Body Oil at Supernatural Body.
Get free shipping on orders over $25
- D. Banov, F. Banov, A.S. Bassani, “Case Series: The Effectiveness of Fatty Acids from Pracaxi Oil in a Topical Silicone Base for Scar and Wound Therapy,” Dermatol. Ther. [Heidelb], vol. 4, pp. 259-269, 2014.)
- Zielińska, A., & Nowak, I. (2017). Abundance of active ingredients in sea-buckthorn oil. Lipids in health and disease, 16(1), 95. doi:10.1186/s12944-017-0469-7)
ABOUT THIS POST
The SuperNatural Body Glō Body Oil was submitted to StyleChicks for consideration purposes. All opinions and experiences are 100% our own.