We eat Avocados toÂ improve our skin, hair, nails, and bodies from the inside, why not apply it topically to enhance the beauty benefits?Â Complete Organics InstaNatural Avocado Oil makes for an excellent addition to a pre-shampoo conditioner, whether on its’ own or combined with other oils or even store boughtÂ hair conditioners.Â It adds shine, thickness, hydration and bounce right down to the very ends. Use it to rejuvenateÂ hair made crunchy by alcohol riddled styling products, hot styling tools, and environmental stressors such as cold air, wind, and forced indoor heat.
Unlike some brands of Avocado oil we’ve used, Complete Organics by InstaNatural actually smells like Avocado and has a thick, golden-green color. It absorbs well and is not greasy.
TIPS & TRICKS
For hair, so far I’ve usedÂ Complete OrganicsÂ InstaNatural Avocado Oil on my hair in two ways:
- I pump some into my hand, rub my palms together and apply it directly to my hair ends and work up to the scalp to smooth, plump and add bounce. It makes brittle hair more pliable in as little as 15-20 minutes, which makes it an ideal multi-tasking workout conditioning treatment that doesn’t leave hair sticky or greasy looking.
- I mix a few pumps of InstaNatural Avocado Oil in a bowl with just a basic hair conditioner to turn my conditioner into a super vitamin packed pre-shampoo hair masque treatment.
Also great on stubborn cuticles, legs and for soothing chapped lips and dry winter facial skin. A little goes a long way.
WHAT AVOCADO OIL DOES FOR HAIR
- MassagingÂ avocado oilÂ into your scalp also prompts blood flow to yourÂ hairÂ follicles.
- Avocado Oil is 72% monounsaturated fatty acids (higher than the trendy Coconut or Grapeseed). Monounsaturated oilsÂ readily penetrate into the hair strand.
- Avocado Oil also has a slight polarity (it mixes with water better than other oils) meaning it can uniquely penetrate the hair cortex. This polarity also makes it excellent for blending with other hair or skin conditioning agents, whether water or oil based.
- High levels of antioxidants like Vitamin E, are well absorbed into our scalp andÂ hairÂ strands.
- Avocado Oil doesn’t sit on the scalp like many oils (I’m looking at you, Coconut), it absorbs, making it an ideal moisturizer for dry, itchy scalps
What does this mean for you? A good Avocado Oil, like this Complete Organics InstaNaturals Avocado Oil, can super-size any basic hair conditioner or skin moisturizer, into an effective hair masque or skin masque treatment.
Complete Organics InstaNaturals Avocado Oil comes boxed and sealed with a convenient pump-top for ease of use.
It also makes for a non-greasy, highly absorbent skin moisturizer. I like to apply it to my face after a shower before bedtime, or even apply it lightly after a shower in the morning and let it sink in while I dry my hair, then I apply my sunscreen and makeup. I find in the harsh winter, that the Avocado oil gives a nice bit of moisture to my dry skin without making my makeup run or making my face greasy.
WHERE TO BUY IT
Find Complete Organics by Instanatural Avocado Oil atÂ https://instanatural.com/products/complete-organics-organic-avocado-oil
Plus, right now, until January 2nd, it is on sale for 35% off!
Style Chicks received this product for evaluation and testing purposes. However, our experience with the product and the opinions expressed in this review are 100% ours.