Ginseng is a potent antioxidant with many health benefits. To get benefits, a ginseng supplement must contain the correct form of ginseng and offer superior absorption. We are impressed with BTGIN Gin Hongsam Saponin Capsules. They are designed to maximize the absorption of their six-year Red Ginseng.
What is Ginseng?
There are several types of ginseng. Red ginseng has pharmacological benefits. It is legendary in oriental medicine. Research associates the most health benefits with Red Ginseng, also known as Panax ginseng or Korean red ginseng.
The dried unprocessed root is called white ginseng. The root that has been steamed and dried is called red ginseng. Red Ginseng is ginseng roots harvested after 6 or more years. It is more expensive to grow.
While ginseng is sourced from other regions, red ginseng from Korea is the type with the most benefits.
Gingseng can enhance energy, stamina, memory, circulation. Ginseng supports the immune system and offers skin benefits. But not all ginseng supplements contain the most beneficial ginseng.
Ginseng contains two important compounds: ginsenosides and gintonin. These compounds complement one another to provide health benefits. TheÂ major active pharmacological component of ginseng isÂ Ginsenosides.
Ginsenosides, a form of Saponin, are rare and found almost exclusively in ginseng. Â The antioxidant potency and most health benefits of ginseng are from the ginsenosides. Â
ButÂ Ginsenoside availability and absorption is low in most ginseng supplements, so choose ginseng supplements carefully.
WHY BTGINÂ Gin Hongsam Saponin Capsule Plus IS SPECIAL
BTGIN Gin Hongsam Saponin Capsule Plus is an easily absorbed red ginseng supplement. It contains maximum Ginsenosides – above 8%.
BTGIN is a Korean manufacturer specialized in enzyme fermented ginseng products.Â
BTGIN ensures quality by sourcing and extracting their own ginseng and manufacturing their capsules in their own facility. This gives them far more control over the quality of the product than the ginseng brands that outsource.
BTGIN designs their capsules for optimal benefit and best absorption. Â Their goal is to provide a superior red ginseng supplement.
BTGIN Gin Hongsam Saponin capsules have powdered red ginseng saponin extract which contains over 20 types of rare Ginsenosides.
Each capsule contains 100% Korean Red Ginseng Extract Powder that is highly concentrated (Rb1+Rg1+Rg3(S) =30mg/g, Rg3(S+R)=20mg/g, CompoundK=5mg/g).
Best Extraction Methods
Research indicates ginseng extraction methods are crucial to the quality of the ginseng, especially the Ginsenosides.Â
SUPERIOR GINSENG Roots
BTGIN uses only 6-year-old ginsengs grown in the Geumsan region of Korea. This allows them to harvest the fine roots that contain the best and highest ginsenoside concentrations. 
Some supplements use all of the plant, but the benefit is in the root. BTGIN only uses the root.
GMP CERTIFIED FACILITY
BTGIN Gin Hongsam Saponin Capsule Plus supplements are manufactured in their own GMP certified facility, which holds to strict standards. They are GMP certified (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Â ISO22000-Certified. They also have several certifications from the Korean government.Â
Read more about the superior BTGIN manufacturing facility here
Ginseng Best Use
- Talk to your doctor before taking any supplement,Â especially if you have blood pressure issues or take blood thinners.
- Avoid combining ginseng and caffeine. Ginseng can intensify the effects of caffeine.
- Choose a supplement with Korean Red Ginseng
This soft vegetable capsule contains 100% pure ginseng without any additives & fillers. There’s no aftertaste.
I love thatÂ BTGIN Gin Hongsam Saponin Capsule PlusÂ gives me an energy boost AND health benefits!
These capsules are
- Vegan Friendly
- Vegetable Cellulose Capsule (HPMC)
- No additives & No added sugar
- 100% naturally derived product
Twice a day, take 1 capsule,Â 30 minutes before a meal. Â If you are taking it for fatigue, an increase of two tablets twice a day is recommended.
There is no aftertaste and the soft vegetable capsules are easy to swallow.
Frequently when I take supplements, it is difficult to know if it is working. I have taken other ginseng supplements before and they didnâ€™t help much. Â It is great to know BTGIN Gin Hongsam Saponin Capsules is a ginseng supplement with superior absorption for maximum health benefits. Plus it gives an energy boost!
WHERE TO BUY IT
Have any comments or questions about BTGIN Gin Hongsam Saponin Capsule Plus?
The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
Leave a comment orÂ Email Us
- Leanne R. De Souza, Alexandra L. Jenkins, Elena Jovanovski, Dario RaheliÄ‡, Vladimir Vuksan, Ethanol extraction preparation of American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius L) and Korean red ginseng (Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer): Differential effects on postprandial insulinemia in healthy individuals, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Volume 159, 2015, Pages 55-61, ISSN 0378-8741, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jep.2014.10.057.
- Seo BY, Choi MJ, Kim JS, Park E. Comparative Analysis of Ginsenoside Profiles: Antioxidant, Antiproliferative, and Antigenotoxic Activities of Ginseng Extracts of Fine and Main Roots. Prev Nutr Food Sci. 2019 Jun;24(2) 128-135. doi:10.3746/pnf.2019.24.2.128. PMID: 31328116; PMCID: PMC6615353.
- Park EY, Kim MH, Kim EH, et al. Efficacy comparison of Korean ginseng and American ginseng on body temperature and metabolic parameters.Â Am J Chin Med. 2014;42(1):173-187. doi:10.1142/S0192415X14500128
- Kim HG, Cho JH, Yoo SR, et al. Antifatigue effects of Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Â PLoS One. 2013;8(4):e61271. Published 2013 Apr 17. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0061271
- S.H. Lee, B.H. Jung, S.Y. Kim, E.H. Lee, B.C. ChungÂ The antistress effect of ginseng total saponin and ginsenoside Rg3 and Rb1 evaluated by brain polyamine level under immobilization stress,Â Pharmacol Res, 54 (2006), pp. 46-49
- Hong CE, Lyu SY. Anti-inflammatory and Anti-oxidative Effects of Korean Red Ginseng Extract in Human Keratinocytes. Immune Netw. 2011;11(1):42-49. doi:10.4110/in.2011.11.1.42
- Jung HL, Kwak HE, Kim SS, et al. Effects of Panax ginseng supplementation on muscle damage and inflammation after uphill treadmill running in humans.Â Am J Chin Med. 2011;39(3):441-450. doi:10.1142/S0192415X11008944
- Seo SK, Hong Y, Yun BH, et al. Antioxidative effects of Korean red ginseng in postmenopausal women: a double-blind randomized controlled trial.Â J Ethnopharmacol. 2014;154(3):753-757. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2014.04.051
- Tae Young Park, et al “Effect of Korean Red Ginseng in chronic liver disease”, Journal of Ginseng Research, Volume 41, Issue 4, 2017,Â Pages 450-455,ISSN 1226-8453, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jgr.2016.11.004.
- Gao JL, Lv GY, He BC, et al. Ginseng saponin metabolite 20(S)-protopanaxadiol inhibits tumor growth by targeting multiple cancer signaling pathways.Â Oncol Rep. 2013;30(1):292-298. doi:10.3892/or.2013.2438
- Kim JH, Yi YS, Kim MY, Cho JY. Role of ginsenosides, the main active components of Panax ginseng, in inflammatory responses and diseases. J Ginseng Res. 2017;41(4):435-443. doi:10.1016/j.jgr.2016.08.004
ABOUT THIS POST
The Style Chicks team personally tests and thoroughly evaluates each product before it is featured.
Style Chicks independently researches product ingredients to understand how every featured product works. We show our research in theÂ References section of each article.
Our opinions are 100% our own.