Why Wear Ski Socks?Ski socks are specifically designed to be worn with ski boots. A regular sock does not have the proper cushioning to protect against boot pressure. Without this cushioning, especially on the shin and heel, ski performance is impaired and skiing is less enjoyable. ski socks are also important for snowboarding. The proper ski sock can even enable a faster muscle recovery after skiing.
What are Guumor Ski Socks?This Guumor Ski Socks set comes with 4 pairs of Ski Socks that are bright and colorful! They are available in long tube for skiing and short tube for snow boarding. They are designed for both men and women to keep their feet warm while skiing and snowboarding. Since they are warm but not bulky, we find them ideal for many cold-weather activities here in New England.
Why Guumor Ski Socks Are Special
- Guumor Ski Socks are made with a special yarn designed to keep you warm without being excessively bulky. It is moisture-wicking yet not scratchy.
- The socks are not bulky in the footbed so they don’t feel bulky in my ski boot. Yet the heel has extra padding to cushion hard landings.
- The strategic compression and shin padding keep the front leg comfortable and prevent front leg ski boot chafing and shin bang.
- They don’t shift or droop, yet they aren’t too tight.
Guumor Ski Sock FeaturesGuumor Ski Socks have several useful features including:
No slip topThese socks stay up! Isn’t a sock slipping off your foot stuck in a boot annoying? These socks don’t slip. No slip top socks due to special stitching. Not too tight or binding but it doesn’t droop
Moisture-wicking materialIt may be cold, but your feet may still get damp or sweaty in a heavy boot. This material keeps feet comfortable and dry.
Padded heelA padded heel is important for any sport you will be landing on your feet and requires Achilles support. This protective heel padding cushions hard landings.
Compression side panelsCompression sides help with post-ski racing performance recovery. They are useful for non-athletes on their feet all day, There are also benefits to the compression feature. Benefits of paneled compression socks include
- improved lymphatic drainage
- promotion of blood flow boost circulation in your legs
- calf and muscle support
- Less sore muscles after a workout or extended standing on your feet