We are big fans of the Luxury Brand ROIL. We have raved about the work of ROIL founder, hair guru Amanda George, for years. Meanwhile, my coarse hair has seen some things. Bad things. Enter the need for some serious hair pampering. Fortunately, Amanda George is still busy working hair miracles. We turn to the ROIL line of hair products, and especially, ROIL Healthy Hair Masque.
ROIL Healthy Hair MASQUE OVerView
We love this masque because it makes damaged hair look good, and healthy hair look fabulous.
ROIL Healthy Hair Masque made Courtney’s silky virgin hair soft, lush and bouncy. Courtney’s hair is in excellent, healthy condition.
My coarse, colored hair, however, needs to go to rehab. ROIL Healthy Hair Masque made my processed hair smooth and soft. It gave my hair bounce and movement. And it does it without leaving a dull residue coating like many coarse hair treatments tend to do.
This hair masque makes hair seem younger. Like turning back the clock on all the crazy stuff I’ve subjected upon my mane. The coloring, highlights, color correction, hot tools, and alcohol-laden styling products. It is like all those things never happened. A hair do-over if you will.
ROIL Healthy Hair Masque contains Amla fruit oil, which is nutrient-rich and wonderful for hair
- Scent: a delicate blend of orange and grapefruit notes.
- Texture/Consistency: Thicker custard texture, but spreads smoothly and absorbs quickly. Very easy to wash out.
- Feel: An elegant decadence to it makes you want to use it while soaking in a warm bath.
Lifeless hair looks and feels so much better after leaving the ROIL masque in the hair for even a minute or two. But it really sings when used for 30 minutes to a few hours.
- My hair seemed fuller and had more movement even while still wet.
- Shine even on unruly parts. It is a healthy shine, not shellac, silicone fake-looking shine.
- Improved texture of dry, unruly gray hairs and damaged sections.
PART OF A HEALTHY HAIR REHAB PLAN
We’ve got several hair rescue products on our Holy Grail list. These include Olaplex, the Oribe Gold Lust range, and Philip Kingsley Elasticizer. Now we add ROIL Healthy Hair Masque to that list. Any bond-building treatment, like Olaplex, requires a hydrating conditioning treatment afterward. After Olaplex or Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, my hair looks best when followed with a ROIL Healthy Hair Masque treatment.
No matter how damaged or dry my hair seems, the ROIL Healthy Hair Masque always gives a good hair day.
A luxe treatment suitable for all hair types, and especially effective on coarse hair.
The consistency feels wonderful. Like a whipped custard. It rinses out quickly without residue. And it smells lovely. After one use, we immediately bought two more ROIL Healthy Hair Masques because it brings hair back to life and leaves it SO SO shiny. And it has been a repeat purchase ever since. Highly recommended.
WHERE TO BUY IT
Find ROIL in select luxury hotels, Amanda George salons, and through the ROIL website, www.roilife.com
Other Roil Products We Love
Roil Private Collection Body Lotion
Have any questions about ROIL Healthy Hair Masque?
The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
Leave a comment or email us at ques[email protected]
- Nishida, Yuichi & Ito, Taketoshi & Hosokawa, Minoru & Aono, Megumi & Yokomaku, Atsushi & Konta, Hiroshi & Iimura, Ken-Ichi & Kato, Teiji & Sugiyama, Keikichi. (2004). Repairing Effects of Diglucosyl Gallic Acid on Coloring-Damaged Hair. Journal of Oleo Science. 53. 295-304. 10.5650/jos.53.295.