Rustic Maka Ready to Glow is an exceptionally dry oil that leaves face and body skin luminous and supple while it promotes collagen production with a cocktail of powerful natural ingredients.
Why It is Special
Rustic Maka Ready to Glow:
- Promotes collagen production on face and body skin
- Ideal for Lymphatic Face Massage
- Contains Organic Ingredients which are free of Phthalates & Synthetics
- It is a waterless product, so the treating ingredients are pure and not diluted. Formulations not diluted with water have the ability to be far more effective.
Let’s take a look at the ingredients in this formulation:
One pump is enough for face and throat. Nicely emollient on my chapped lips. There is a very light, pleasant scent of fresh plums, perhaps a hint of apricot.
It absorbs and leaves a finish more like a cream than an oil, I am not greasy at all. Sunscreen and makeup can be applied immediately without piling or running. Mixing a few drops of Ready to Glow with my foundation gives a soft, luminous look.
While intended for face AND body, there is such good ingredients, we use it primarily on face, throat and décolletage. It also works well on hands and dry cuticles. It absorbs exceptionally well. It is drier than hemi-squalene oil, so if you chose to use it on body and legs, you would not have to wait to dry down before getting dressed.
My skin looks supple after use, not “wet”.
TIP: Try it with your Gua Sha tools, it gives the perfect slip!
Where to Find It
Find Ready to Glow at Rustic Maka
- Muggli, R. (2005), Systemic evening primrose oil improves the biophysical skin parameters of healthy adults. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 27: 243-249. doi:10.1111/j.1467-2494.2005.00274.x)
- Naveed, Akhtar & Zaman, Shahiq uz & Khan, Barkat & Khan, Haji M. shoaib & Ahmad, Mahmood & Rasool, Fatima & Mahmood, Tariq & Rasul, Akhtar. (2011). Evaluation of various functional skin parameters using a topical cream of Calendula officinalis extract. African journal of pharmacy and pharmacology. 5. 199-206
- Merfort I, Heilmann J, Hagedorn-Leweke U, Lippold BC. In vivo skin penetration studies of camomile flavones. Pharmazie. 1994;49(7):509-511.
- Hou M, Sun R, Hupe M, et al. Topical apigenin improves epidermal permeability barrier homoeostasis in normal murine skin by divergent mechanisms. Exp Dermatol. 2013;22(3):210-215. doi:10.1111/exd.12102
- Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, January 2009, pages 404
- Lopez Perez G, Torres Altamirano M. Indications for sunflower oil concentrate in the treatment of atopic dermatitis. Rev Alerg Mex. 2006;53(6):217-25
- Chaudhuri RK, Bojanowski K. Bakuchiol: a retinol-like functional compound revealed by gene expression profiling and clinically proven to have anti-aging effects. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2014 Jun;36(3):221-30. doi: 10.1111/ics.12117. Epub 2014 Mar 6. PMID: 24471735.
ABOUT THIS POST
Rustic Maka Ready to Glow was submitted to Style Chicks for consideration purposes.
The Style Chicks team personally tests and thoroughly evaluates each product before it is featured.
Style Chicks independently researches product ingredients to understand how every featured product works.
All opinions and experiences are 100% our own.