Pinch of Colour is the first makeup brand made without water. Packed with natural ingredients and nourishing botanicals, Pinch of Colour Healthy Lips Waterless Lip Oil delivers an intensively hydrating lip stain formula.
What It Is
- A glossy lip stain in a tube that behaves like an intensively hydrating lip treatment.
- It uses a precise lip brush applicator for clean application.
- The feel is not sticky or greasy
- It comes in three shades:
- CREAM DREAM – a sheer caramel nude
- BERRY BITE – a sheer raspberry red
- PINK CRUSH – a sheer guava pink
Pretty pout with luscious sort of a precise just ate berries stained lips sheen. Once the gloss wears off, it leaves lips with a lasting smooth finish with a hint of lip stained color remaining. The colors are far more natural on the lip than we expected from the tubes.
It works over bare lips or over a lipstick. I love it as my first lip product for my morning commute before full precise lipstick application, or for more casual trying but not trying makeup looks.
About the Brand
Pinch of Colour Founder Linda Treska made Pinch of Colour the world’s first waterless beauty brand.
You will note water is missing from the ingredient list. Water is usually at the beginning of the ingredient list- most of the time making up almost 70 to 80% of the formula. Cutting water from the formulation actually creates a more hydrating product because it won’t interfere with our skin’s natural sebum protective barrier.
Driven by a mission to conserve precious water for drinking, Pinch of Colour not only performs professionally and delivers a more potent product, but they make a difference through philanthropic initiatives.
Pinch of Colour Raspberry Bite
OTHER PINCH OF COLOUR PRODUCTS
Pinch of Colour also makes waterless lip colour lipsticks, Face Glow, Face Tint, and a Waterless Face Elixir Oil. Stay tuned for future Pinch of Colour product posts.
WHERE TO BUY IT
Find Pinch of Colour Healthy Lips Waterless Lip Oils at https://pinchofcolour.com/collections/healthy-lips-waterless-lip-oil
Right now get 30% off Pinch of Colour products with code THANKS30
- Grajzer, Magdalena, et al. “Characteristics of rose hip (Rosa canina L.) cold-pressed oil and its oxidative stability studied by the differential scanning calorimetry method.” Food chemistry 188 (2015): 459-466.
About This Post
Pinch of Colour Waterless Lip Oils was submitted to Style Chicks for consideration purposes. All opinions and experiences are 100% our own.