ROIL™ Private Collection is a range of luxury hair and body care. ROIL™ Founder Amanda George is likely best known as a celebrity hair guru. She custom-crafts marvelous combinations of organically farmed oils that impart healthy nutrients and hydration to hair and skin. One such marvel is ROIL™ Private Collection Body Lotion.
why Roil Body Lotion is Special
The entire ROIL™ Private Collection range has a spa-like feel. But several body lotions deliver an enjoyably luxurious experience while delivering softer skin. What makes this body lotion special?
The Roil Private Collection Body Lotion is a decadent formulation. It contains an organic ingredient combination that collectively rises to the level of treating actives. It contains generous doses of collagen promoting, anti-aging, skin restoring nutrients often found in facial skin topicals. It is like a spa luxury and skin rehab treatment in one. Let’s take a look.
The ROIL™ experience
This rich, thick cream absorbs quickly without leaving any oily residue. Massaging in one or two pumps worth of cream covers a surprising amount of skin.
Skin is nourished, soft and looks younger with a healthy, hydrated glow. Even skin on areas like elbows looks younger, not just softer.
A lovely Valencia orange scent that I personally enjoy as the lightest of fragrance. Once it dries down, one has the lean in to detect the lingering notes of orange and grapefruit. I prefer unscented lotions but this is my exception. Subtle enough for even wearing at the office.
Roil™ Private Collection Body Lotion leaves my skin soft and supple AND rejuvenates my skin with organically farmed ingredients. We love that it has generous levels of nutrient rich ingredients that together treat, promote and save collagen, and restore body skin.
Where to Buy It
Find ROIL™ Private Collection Body Lotion at Roillife.com
Have any comments or questions about ROIL™ Private Collection Body Lotion? The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
Leave a comment or email us at [email protected]
- de Oliveira, Ana Paula et al. “Effect of semisolid formulation of persea americana mill (avocado) oil on wound healing” Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM vol. 2013 (2013): 472382. doi:10.1155/2013/4723
- Coppini, D.; Paganizzi, P.; Santi, P.; Ghirardini, A. Capacitá protettiva nei confronti delle radiazioni solari di derivati di origine vegetable. Cosm. News 2001, 136, 15–20. [Google Scholar]
- Marto, Joana; Neves, Ângela; Gonçalves, Lídia M.; Pinto, Pedro; Almeida, Cristina; Simões, Sandra. 2018. “Rice Water: A Traditional Ingredient with Anti-Aging Efficacy.” Cosmetics 5, no. 2: 26.
- Rigo, L.A.; da Silva, C.R.; de Oliveira, S.M.; Cabreira, T.N.; de Bona da Silva, C.; Ferreira, J.; Beck, R.C. Nanoencapsulation of rice bran oil increases its protective effects against UVB radiation-induced skin injury in mice. Eur. J. Pharm. Biopharm. 2015, 93, 11–17.
- International Journal of Cosmetic Science, February 2015, pages 456-463
- Journal of Pharmacol Exp Ther 2003 306: 29-34
- Phetcharat, L et al. “The effectiveness of a standardized rose hip powder, containing seeds and shells of Rosa canina, on cell longevity, skin wrinkles, moisture, and elasticity.” Clinical interventions in aging vol. 10 1849-56. 19 Nov. 2015, doi:10.2147/CIA.S90092
- Grajzer, Magdalena, et al. “Characteristics of rose hip (Rosa canina L.) cold-pressed oil and its oxidative stability studied by the differential scanning calorimetry method.” Food chemistry 188 (2015): 459-466.
About This Post
ROIL™ Private Collection Body Lotion was submitted to Style Chicks for consideration purposes. All opinions and experiences are 100% our own.