We are so excited to introduce you to Le Vesque, a truly impressive line of CBD skincare.
Choosing CBD Skincare: You, Me and CBD
As ingredient-obsessed bloggers, we know CBD holds amazing restorative abilities. It treats skin conditions that seem hopeless: acne, aging, eczema, and psoriasis. Â CBD is in some trendy skincare lines.
But many CBD products miss the mark in texture and leave us greasy. And many smell, well, like a Cheech & Chong inspired frat party. Or have a distinct burly man from the woods aroma.
But the real problem is thereâ€™s some dubious CBD out there. A study in The Journal ofÂ the American Medical Association reported that more than sixty percent of online CBD products are mislabeled. 
Even some boutique and luxury brands use subpar, chemically stripped CBD. That depletes CBDs best healing properties, making for lackluster CBD skincare. Â But CBD can accomplish SO MUCH. If other creams have failed your skin, donâ€™t give up on CBD.
Fortunately, a quick investigation reveals the good CBD from the not so good. Â And once you try a product with high-quality CBD, it is a game-changer.
So weâ€˜re delighted to discover that Le Vesque gets CBD skincare right.
In sum, Le Vesque is what one wants in CBD skincare:
- Non-greasy drydown
- Quality CBD: USA-grown, CO2 extracted, Full Spectrum CBD
- Very low THC traces, so no â€œhighâ€ or altered feeling
- Third party testing reports from a highly reputable lab
- Instant skin improvement and feel
- Very pleasant natural grapefruit scent
- Spectacular supporting ingredients typically reserved for luxury beauty serums. Like Reishi, Algae, Shiitake, Royal Jelly, and Mango Seed Butter
- Luxurious, but not frivolous. These products are workhorses that get things done.
We feature three products from the Le Vesque Invigorate range:
- Le Vesque CBD Luxe Face Cream (200mg CBD): For Anti-Aging and Skin Imperfections. Nighttime use for face
- Le Vesque CBD Luxe Skin Cream (500mg CBD): For Redness and Damaged Skin. Daytime use, face and body.
- Le Vesque CBD Luxe Body Lotion (250mg CBD): Daily Maintenance for Dry Skin, daily use on body.
Once we experienced Le Vesque, we had to learn more about the brand itself. Â So we asked the Le Vesque founders the story behind the amazing formulations. Without further ado, we present the Le Vesque backstory.
Stay tuned this week for our full-feature coverage on three products from the Le Vesque range. We discuss our experience, the ingredients, CBD research, and share research on how to choose a reputable CBD skincare product.
We think you will be as impressed as we are!
- Bonn-Miller MO, Loflin MJE, Thomas BF, Marcu JP, Hyke T, Vandrey R. Labeling Accuracy of Cannabidiol Extracts Sold Online. JAMA. 2017;318(17):1708â€“1709. doi:10.1001/jama.2017.11909