We’ve all had too much stress at one time or another, final exams, work deadlines, illness in the family, or just trying to juggle too much at once. Stress can alter sleep and make it difficult to concentrate. If you wish for a natural remedy for a short-term stress event or for long-term stress management, Zahler CalmEase can provide a safe, homeopathic remedy without side effects.
Advanced Nutrition by Zahler CalmEase is a homeopathic stress relief supplement that is Certified Kosher and made with all-natural ingredients. Taking four drops help the body deal with acute stress safely and effectively without side effects.
WHY USE CALMEASE
When under stress, it harms our emotional well being and exhausts our bodies. Feeling bad, we might be tempted to overeat junk food, stay up late neglecting sleep, or drink too much wine under stress, or engage in other habits that only make it more difficult for our body to cope. These harmful habits can be avoided by pre-emptively planning for times of stress by finding a superior means to cope.
HOW DOES CALMEASE WORK?
CalmEase is a Homeopathic remedy, which uses natural ingredients in certain combinations to prompt the body to self-treat. While there are no artificial chemicals in Homeopathic treatments, they can still be quite powerful, especially over time, and can often even help the body to not just mask a symptom, but to use its’ own healing mechanism to overcome a problem. Most ingredients are likely something you haven’t heard of but have consumed in one form or another over time. When combined together, these ingredients can safely prompt the body to the desired response.
Zahler Calmease Contains a proprietary blend designed to help you stay calm and combat stress in a variety of circumstances. We all react to stress a bit differently, but we can strengthen our body to deal with short-term and long-term stress and feel less overwhelmed.
The blend is equal parts a 7x dilution of several flower essences that deal with the various aspects of stress.
Similar to how Rosehips can be an excellent source of Vitamin C, beneficial elements can be extracted from flowering plants, shrubs roots or the flower themselves. These flowers have been studied over time for their effect when ingested, and have been making herbal medicines such as Bach flower remedies or other natural remedies that your Grandparents and Great-grandparents may have commonly used to treat various conditions. The combination in CalmEase is preferable to self-administering these flower essences individually, as it combines them in a way to get maximum benefit without side effects.
Each ingredient has the word “HPUS” afterward. HPUS is an acronym for “Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States”, indicating that the medicine is listed in this FDA-recognized compendium and that its preparation follows the HPUS rules.
- Helianthemum Nummularium HPUS which is a species of rock-rose shrub native to most of Europe. Specifically, People take rock rose to treat panic, stress, extreme fright or fear, and anxiety; and for promoting calmness and relaxation.
- Clematis Vitalba HPUS uses Clematis flower in a similar way. Clematis is helpful with depression and regaining focus. Some report feeling more creative when taking Clematis homeopathically.
- Impatiens Glandulifera HPUS are impatiens flowers, an annual that appears from spring to fall. It has been found to be especially effective for stress that is accompanied by impatience, irritability, frustration, and that which often comes with extreme mental exertion. If you tend to feel mildly irritated to completely berzerk when a team member does a bad job on their portion of a group project and you feel you have to do the work to pick up the slack, Impatiens is known to help with that sort of stress.
- Prunus Cerasifera HPUS is cherry plum. Cherry Plum is found in England, often in cultivated in old gardens as a planted hedge. It’s used for the type of stress that leads to fear or makes one tend to leap to “worst case scenario” conclusions, it has a calming effect.
- Ornithogalum Umbellatum HPUS is a flowering bulb plant. You might recognize it as garden-variety Star-of-Bethlehem or eleven o’clock lady. It is often used homeopathically for depression and for difficulty sleeping due to being restless, as well as helping one re-orient after the shock of bad news or the after-shock of an accident.
It also contains USP Purified Water and Vegetable Glycerin.
PUTTING ZAHLER CALMEASE TO THE TEST: MY EXPERIENCE
TASTE: There is no taste to a very mild taste that is not at all bitter, there is no aftertaste.
STRESSORS: I have felt under pressure at work and during the end of the semester and all the work that must get done and the fully packed schedule of activities that come at this time of year. While I didn’t feel acute panic, too much to do at once does leave to with a constant running around feeling or being impatient when waiting in line too long or when silly tasks take too long to accomplish.
RESULTS: I found CalmEase to help feel more relaxed without feeling the kind of dopey or tired feeling that a medication can leave you feeling. It reminds me more of the feeling of when you sit down with a nice warm cup of tea, coffee or a glass of wine, and you are about to relax and stream some Netflix. Not a foggy or altered feeling, just a better pace to what needs to be done.
EASE OF USE: At four drops per use, the bottle will last me about five months. The bottle is small so it fits in my handbag, and it is convenient to keep in my desk drawer at work for when things get particularly hectic.
It is fast-acting and I don’t feel any side-effects such as tiredness or grogginess when using it.
A natural remedy for a common problem, CalmEase provides an all-natural, safe, effective, drug-free way of combating the harmful impact of stress in long-term and short-term situations while retaining clear-headed thinking and no side effects such tiredness or grogginess. Whether work-related, during final exams, or studying for the SATs or LSATs, or during family medical emergencies, stress impacts our performance and emotional well-being. CalmEase has no bitter taste and can be used anytime. If work suddenly becomes overwhelming, I can quickly take CalmEase without it making me too tired or groggy and it helps with my work focus when deadlines get hectic.
WHERE TO BUY IT
Find Zahler CalmEase at Amazon.
Plus, there is a 25% off with coupon code SCCALM25
Style Chicks received Zahler CalmEase in exchange for our unbiased review and received compensation for our time and effort. However, our experience with the product and the opinions expressed in this review are 100% ours.