Skincare Products + Skin Care Techniques
Skin Products & Devices
Skincare products & skin care techniques for skin problems. How to apply Retinol & Vitamin C. Anti-aging skin care. How to treat acne, brown spots, dry skin, wrinkles, Keratosis Pilaris. Skincare ingredient list. Skin care research. Skin care techniques, news, products, tutorials. Which oils to use on facial and body skin.
How to use NuFace and Revive light therapy devices. Details on dermaplaning and cleansing devices from Michael Todd Beauty. News of the latest skin care products from Jeffrey James.
CURRENT SKIN CARE OBSESSIONS: SuperNaturals Body Glo Body Oil and SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic® with 15% L-Ascorbic Acid.
I was intrigued when I saw Duwop’s Doubleglow7 Luminous Face Balm. Between my face lacking luster and being irritated this week, it seems just the thing for me – it contains Jojoba, Aloe Vera, vitamins A, E & F, Lily extract to soothe and smooth your skin (vitamin A is the stuff they make Retin-A out of), and also contains pearl to make your skin luminous. It kind of reminded me of Fekkai Salon Glaze for your skin (and that’s high praise from me!)
I really like when products are good for your skin while they work – the pearl luminize your complexion immediately, while the good stuff in the balm works to get your skin in good shape. In addition to the ingredients mentioned above, it also has Soy extract, Safflower extract (which is amazingfor your skin), and Linoleic Acid – all ingredients that will get your skin actually glowing in no time. I can’t wait to try it!
Today (6/4/08) is the last day to get a free some kinda gorgeous mini with any $50 purchase. Enter promo code PACKLITE at checkout.
I haven’t tried some kind-a gorgeous foundation but hear universally good reviews – I read that it is especially good at covering rosacea without looking fake or heavy.
Don’t forget about posietint if you are looking to try something new.
Nordstrom is offering an adorable Free Summer tote & deluxe samples with your $100 beauty purchase.
The bag is reversible and contains these samples:
- Anastasia Brow Gel
- Anthony Logistics for Men® Self-Tanner with Anti-Aging Complex
- Clarins Sunscreen Soothing Cream SPF 20 (0.28 oz.)
- Cover FX ‘Skin Prep FX’ Treatment & Priming Serum sample
- Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel (0.1 oz.)
- Freeze 24.7® IceCrystals™ Anti-Aging Prep & Polish sample
- Hanae Mori ‘Butteryfly’ Eau de Parfum (0.04 oz.)
- John Varvatos Eau de Parfum (0.05 oz.)
- KORRES Natural Products Guava Body Butter (0.85 oz.)
- Lancôme Hypnôse Custom Volume Mascara (0.07 oz.)
- Laura Mercier Eye Colour in Sandstone (0.03 oz.)
- Origins ‘A Perfect World™’ White Tea Skin Guardian (0.17 oz.)
- PHYTO Phytodéfrisant Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm (0.5 oz.)
- TanTowel Self-Tan Towelette (1 application)
There is a few things I’ve wanted to try in this tote – especially Origin’s ‘A Perfect World’ White Tea Skin Guardian.