Winter weather makes skin feel dry and lackluster. Even aged or damaged skin looks better when adequately hydrated. Sensitive skin types may shy away from a toner for fear of irritation and dryness. Gelmersea Orchid Serum Toner contains amazing ingredients for intense skin hydration. But don’t toners sting sensitive skin? Nope, Orchid Serum Toner soothes, softens, and plumps the skin.
what We Love About It
Gelmersea Orchid Serum Toner brightens skin without the irritation associated with many brightening topicals. This multi-tasking serum toner is suitable for even post-treatment sensitive skin.
|Orchid extracts have a high water binding capacity, working as a moisturizer and emollient. |
Ways to Use It
Sensitive skin types often have difficulty treating skin conditions such as aging and acne. Some ways to use Gelmersea Orchid Serum Toner include:
- Applying post skin exfoliation, such as with Gelmersea Ceuticals Enzyme Peeling Gel
- To provide gentle acne treatment without drying the skin
- Applying alone as a light moisturizer
- Love your night cream? Dilute it with Gelmersea Orchid Serum Toner to make it do double duty as a day cream.
- Apply a heavy layer as a leave-on mask to hydrate and plump skin
- Makeup primer to balance oil production
- Use after sun exposure to calm skin
- As a hydrating toner for the 7 skin method
Why It Works
Gelmersea Orchid Serum Toner is lightweight like a toner but soothing and plumping like a serum.
What exactly makes this product so versatile? Gelmersea Orchid Serum Toner contains amazing ingredients for skin balancing and intense skin hydration.
Let’s take a closer look:
Gelmersea Orchid Serum Toner doesn’t burn or sting. It behaves more like a serum as it soothes and hydrates. But it is lightweight and non-sticky like a toner.
The scent is a light fresh floral when pumped out of the bottle, but dissipates during application.
Use it in the morning or evening to prepare the skin.
Exceptionally hydrating! It is also an excellent face mask. One of my favorite pre or post NuFace treatment tricks is to put orchid serum toner on soaked cotton pads or face mask sheets and leave it on for ten-fifteen minutes. It is like a spa treat!
I am impressed that it simultaneously improves the look of fine wrinkles, dehydration, and adult acne. Hooray for Orchid Serum Toner!
We also love to use it after Nuface or peel: the combination leaves skin lifted and hydrated
SHOP THIS POST
Find Gelmersea Orchid Serum Toner at https://www.gelmersea.com/products/orchid-serum-toner
Have any comments or questions about Gelmersea Orchid Serum Toner?
The Style Chicks are here to answer them.
Leave a comment or Email Us
- Hadi H, Razali SN, Awadh AI. A Comprehensive Review of the Cosmeceutical Benefits of Vanda Species (Orchidaceae). Nat Prod Commun. 2015 Aug;10(8):1483-8. PMID: 26434147.
- Sut S, Maggi F, Dall’Acqua S. Bioactive Secondary Metabolites from Orchids (Orchidaceae). Chem Biodivers. 2017 Nov;14(11). doi: 10.1002/cbdv.201700172. Epub 2017 Oct 21. PMID: 28771984.
- International Journal of Cosmetic Science, February 2015, pages 456-463
- Journal of Pharmacol Exp Ther 2003 306: 29-34
- Jing Liu, Yan Li, Wei Ren, Wei-Xin Hu,Â Apoptosis of HL-60 cells induced by extracts from Narcissus tazetta var. chinensis,Â Cancer Letters,Â Volume 242, Issue 1,Â 2006,Â Pages 133-140,
ISSN 0304-3835,Â https://doi.org/10.1016/j.canlet.2005.11.023.
- Yayoi Tada, Naoko Kanda, Akinori Haratake, Megumi Tobiishi, Hideyo Uchiwa, Shinichi Watanabe, Novel effects of diosgenin on skin aging, Steroids, Volume 74, Issue 6, 2009, Pages 504-511, ISSN 0039-128X, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.steroids.2009.01.006.
- Lee J, Jung K, Kim YS, Park D. Diosgenin inhibits melanogenesis through the activation of phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase pathway (PI3K) signaling. Life Sciences. 2007 Jun;81(3):249-254. DOI: 10.1016/j.lfs.2007.05.009.
- Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology, August 2001, pages 24-30
ABOUT THIS Gelmersea Orchid Serum Toner POST
The Style Chicks team personally tests and thoroughly evaluates each product before it is featured.
Style Chicks independently researches product ingredients to understand how every featured product works. We show our research in the References section of each article.
All opinions and experiences are 100% our own.