Kat Burki Kb5 Eye Recovery Masks refresh tired eyes in ten minutes flat. These patches are huge and treat the eye and upper cheekbone area skin to an intense, vitamin-packed moisture infusion. The individual packets make them a go-to traveling eye spa treat, They are the perfect pre-Zoom party pick-me-up!
Why We Love It
We love that these eye patches are particularly large patches, treating the entire eye area and upper cheekbone area.
Plus, treatment takes just ten minutes, making it ideal for smoothing and refreshing eye area skin and upper cheekbones for pre-makeup prep. It leaves that upper cheekbone area where the highlighter goes so smooth, dewy, and plump!
Is it a beauty emergency? Wear the patches for a full twenty minutes for maximum absorption of these skin-loving ingredients.
Not only are the patches large, but they contain some super hydrating and treating ingredients. These reduce the appearance of dark circles while providing a smoother, dewy look.
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients in the Kat Burki Kb5 Eye Recovery Masks:
ABOUT THE KAT BURKI BRAND
The brand delivers only cold-processed, nutrient-dense formulations.
Every Kat Burki product is packed with intelligently created Super Nutrient Complexes for maximum potency and every element has a purpose.
Most Kat Burki products use their KB5 Complex instead of water. It is a combination of five natural skin-soothing ingredients. This not only conserves water but gives each product the effect of a concentrate.
Every formula is free from chemicals, parabens, synthetic fragrances, gluten and is cruelty-free. There are no fillers.
WHERE TO BUY IT
Find Kat Burki Kb5 Eye Recovery Masks atÂ https://katburki.com/product/nutrient-c-eye-cream/
Also in-store and online at SpaceNK, Bloomingdales, and Neiman Marcus
More Kat Burki products we love:
Kat Burki Firming Wand
an ingenious little tool that uses iontophoresis and micro-vibration to help every last bit of skincare product absorbs into the skin.
Kat Burki Nutrient C Eye Cream
A nutrient-packed eye treat
- Naveed, Akhtar & Zaman, Shahiq uz & Khan, Barkat & Khan, Haji M. shoaib & Ahmad, Mahmood & Rasool, Fatima & Mahmood, Tariq & Rasul, Akhtar. (2011). Evaluation of various functional skin parameters using a topical cream of Calendula officinalis extract. African journal of pharmacy and pharmacology. 5. 199-206.
- Gohil, Kashmira J et al. â€œPharmacological Review on Centella asiatica: A Potential Herbal Cure-all.â€Â Indian journal of pharmaceutical sciencesÂ vol. 72,5 (2010): 546-56. doi:10.4103/0250-474X.78519
- Peana AT, Dâ€™Aquila PS, Panin F, Serra G, Pippia P, Moretti MD. Anti-inflammatory activity of linalool and linalyl acetate constituents of essential oils. Phytomedicine. 2002;9(8):721â€“726. doi:10.1078/094471102321621322
- Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, January 2009, pages 36-40
- Merfort I, Heilmann J, Hagedorn-Leweke U, Lippold BC. In vivo skin penetration studies of camomile flavones. Pharmazie. 1994;49(7):509â€“511.
- Hou M, Sun R, Hupe M, et al. Topical apigenin improves epidermal permeability barrier homoeostasis in normal murine skin by divergent mechanisms. Exp Dermatol. 2013;22(3):210â€“215. doi:10.1111/exd.12102
- de Oliveira, Ana Paula et al. â€œEffect of semisolid formulation of persea americana mill (avocado) oil on wound healingâ€ Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM vol. 2013 (2013): 472382. doi:10.1155/2013/47238
- Levin, Jacquelyn, and Saira B Momin. â€œHow much do we really know about our favorite cosmeceutical ingredients?.â€ The Journal of clinical and aesthetic dermatology vol. 3,2 (2010): 22-41
- Niren NM, Pharmacologic doses of nicotinamide in the treatment of inflammatory skin conditions: a review. Cutis. 2006 Jan;77(1 Suppl):11-6.
- Zoe Diana Draelos, Akira Matsubara & Kenneth Smiles (2006) The effect of 2% niacinamide on facial sebum production, Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy, 8:2, 96-101,
- Tanno, O. , et al â€œNicotinamide increases biosynthesis of ceramides as well as other stratum corneum lipids to improve the epidermal permeability barrier.â€ Br J Dermatol.2000 Sep;143(3):524-31.
ABOUT THIS POST
Kat Burki Kb5 Eye Recovery MasksÂ were submitted to Style Chicks for consideration purposes. All opinions and experiences are 100% our own.