Kat Burki Nutrient-C Eye Cream is a stable Vitamin C with a Who’s Who of skin-friendly supporting ingredients, including their own trademarked KB5 Complex. This complex is used instead of water or fillers. This creates a potently stable yet soothing C product. This innovative light cream hydrates like a concentrate but dries down clean and remarkably smooth.
The Caveats of Vitamin C for Delicate Eye Skin Care
Crow’s feet, wrinkles, crepey skin and discoloration. Vitamin C can work wonders on the delicate eye area skin for targeted skin-rejuvenation. It is an anti-aging, dark pigmentation fading powerhouse. Vitamin C is a building block for collagen, the support structure of the skin. Vitamin C also minimizes wrinkles and improves sun-damaged skin texture.
But… Vitamin C can also irritate sensitive eye area skin. Many people cannot tolerate daily Vitamin C around the eyes.
Fortunately, Kat Burki Nutrient-C Eye Cream contains a host of soothing, nourishing, treating and buffering ingredients that support Vitamin C efficacy as well as make daily Vitamin C use possible even on the most sensitive eye skin. This formula uses STAY-C, a stable form of Vitamin C, activated only upon absorption. Stable C is more power with less irritation.
Kat Burki Nutrient-C Eye Cream reads like a who’s who list of amazing skin-friendly ingredients. Let’s take a closer look.
The lack of water or fillers is evident. The texture sinks in immediately and has the impact of a high-end serum concentrate. There are no remaining dry patches and skin just DRINKS it in. The smallest dab of product fully hydrates and leaves skin exceptionally smooth.
This light cream with a natural lavender scent is quick to absorb and won’t cause makeup to run or pill. We find Nutrient-C Eye Cream works well under makeup or solo for a dewy-eyed, glowing skin look. Pair it with Kat Burki Absorption tool for a spa-like treat.
A tiny dot of this innovative cream absorbs quickly and leaves eye skin glowing,
fine wrinkles subdued and undereye skin soft and smooth.
ABOUT THE KAT BURKI BRAND
The brand delivers only cold-processed, nutrient-dense formulations. Every Kat Burki product is packed with intelligently created Super Nutrient Complexes for maximum potency every element has a purpose. Every formula is free from chemicals, parabens, synthetic fragrances, gluten and are cruelty-free. There are no fillers.
WHERE TO BUY IT
Find Kat Burki Nutrient-C Eye Cream at Kat Burki
Also find Kat Burki Nutrient-C Eye Cream in-store and online at SpaceNK, Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus
- Gohil, Kashmira J et al. “Pharmacological Review on Centella asiatica: A Potential Herbal Cure-all” Indian journal of pharmaceutical sciences vol. 72,5 (2010): 546-56. doi:10.4103/0250-474X.78519
- Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, January 2009, pages 36-40
- Muggli, R. (2005), Systemic evening primrose oil improves the biophysical skin parameters of healthy adults. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 27: 243-249. doi:10.1111/j.1467-2494.2005.00274.x
- Kat Burke Glossary, OMC92, https://katburki.com/kb-glossary/
- Boukhatem, Mohamed Nadjib et al. â€œRose geranium essential oil as a source of new and safe anti-inflammatory drugs.” The Libyan journal of medicine vol. 8 22520. 7 Oct. 2013, doi:10.3402/ljm.v8i0.22520
- RaduloviÄ‡, Niko & Dekic, Milan & StojanoviÄ‡-RadiÄ‡, Zorica & Palic, Radosav. (2011). Chemical composition and antimicrobial activity of the essential oils of Geranium columbinum L. and G. lucidum L. (Geraniaceae). Turkish Journal of Chemistry. 35. 499-512. 10.3906/kim-1002-43.
ABOUT THIS POST
Kat Burki Nutrient-C Eye Cream was submitted to Style Chicks for consideration purposes. All opinions and experiences are 100% our own.